Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
accomodation near Agnes, no sarcastic answers - cheers

The only place i think may help is the Clssifieds in the online version of Australia News, unless you get the actual paper version! failing that, if you can get out to the area, have a walk around and see if you can spot flats for rent/share!

don't they have bins near Agnes? sleep in one of them Big Grin

yeah, i know you said no sarcastic answers but you weren't getting any replies anyway, besides, the Hobo life has many perks!

hehehehhe .. a guest why dont u log in - ( if u are the same person will all the wise cracks) it would be nice to actually know it was u rather than get confused wiht "other" guest(s) (if there are ny)
:wink:
cheers Al :)

i think its fake spike that nigga got soo many personalities up in here
Big Tic J

Nar,

I reckon "guest" is American, but i could be wrong! Sorry Kayl, not sure of ya nationality.

nahh he aint american for sure cause his vocab and slang doesnt match that of a white boy from a the burbs of the west

he sounds more like one of them pakis runnin a corner shop down in the uk tryin to spit alittle humour up in here

zendi abad g keep it coming cause my teeth is all grinding
Big Tic J

i used to post ages ago under shotgunjoe, i travelled and forgot about the account, i just come by sometimes to be a jerk!

that right there is my homeboy...
humour runs in my circle of friends

AND YOU DARE SAY OTHER WISE I WILL BAN YOU!

now have a happy posting