Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
breaking news!!!
brother Arafat
no more brother
now he becomes LATE brother Arafat

died today couple of hrs ago

he missed finucane alot -- could not stand without him as he wanted to go and ask him something.............................anyone curious to know what Arafat wanted to ask Zayed is free to go and ask -------- they will be at gate no 3 until saturday until the document are being processed
daily routes from brisbane, alqouz, and sonapur
catch me if u can!!!

maybe now the palastinians can get a man to rule them though i know one will be hard to find since 90% of them are * and that a fact so dont doubt it
Big Tic J

i really should be blocking this political talk or they will close the site down but what the hell you dont get much fredom in localia enjoy you moments of free speech.

i'll meet yall at the airport (tasfeer)

hahaha i feel ya man

shit if u gotta close it down close it down dont let the forum shut im nearing 500 posts g need the damnn tv i mean on a serious note its become like a mission for me now

or nahhh spike let it be im gonna set this nigga straight dont trip about it i got it on lock
Big Tic J

damn i neva knew yall were political like that but one thang i know is that arafat was poisoned ( poor guy) & his wife is just anotha * that * wants to take over all his money, which is meant to be donation for tha plastinians damn amean she got 11million in her acccount but u know * is in her breed she wants tha 1billion (arafats wealth) yea yea yea
tha don
ish

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: news, events and reports for new Brisbane local sports website mikestarling 0 9,028 12-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: mikestarling
  Record breaking journey seeks friends & support in Austr bev@boardfree 2 7,423 10-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Leon
  news stands! mirrorCRAX 9 14,752 12-10-2003, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Danick