Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone.. This is really cool.
Hi Everyone.

Let me introduce myself. I am Imthiaz from Chennai, India. I have come here looking for a good job here.

Like Brisbane forums I have been runing a web portal in India named www.boredguru.com.

It was really a good experience to have one. Now I like to participate well in this forum. And we can make good friends over here..

Bye and catch you all soon.
Imthiaz

Smile Hi everyone!

I just joined today to have friends in Brisbane. I am impressed with this country especially the infrastructure advancement they have that is way ahead as compared to the rest of the world. Their seven-star hotel is so cool!I am planning to visit Brisbane in the near future and if opportunity would allow it, I really want to try working in Australia. I think working in Brisbane would be an exotic kind of experience especially their rich culture that I would want to know about. Are people in Australia friendly to Asians or tourists in general?

I hope they are.: )

No we tie them up in chains as soon as they leave the airport- u have to find restaurants which serve Asians as we do not eat or assocoate with them , u are not allowed in the malls as this is reserved for us only and asians can only toil at work or stay at home - u cannot own a car or ride in the taxis or buses
lot of discrimination !!!!
What world are u living in buddy !!!!!
This place is swarming with Asians (so as to spk ) - Geography chk -- though we consider to be in middle east - the middle east is in ASIA ---

PPL down here are very considerate and nice ...uff
-
cheers Al :)

Smile Thanks for posting a feedback! Yeah, you're exactly right! Middle East is part of Asia. I was actually referring to Southeast Asians. I am from the beautiful islands of the Philippines! I'm proud to be a Filipino and I love my country. That is why I wanted to work in Brisbane if I'll get the chance to be hired as a foreign worker to earn and save enough and eventually put up a business in my country. Filipinos are known to be skilled and industrious people that is why most employers in any part of the world would prefer to hire skilled workers from the Philippines in whatever field of work-hospitality, meWakerleyal, I.T., domestic, engineering, and the list could go on.

By the way, are you a citizen from Australia? I'm just curious.: ) I have friends who are already working in different companies in Australia. I think foreign workers play an important role in the modernization and industrialization of your country. For this, foreign workers should be treated fairly and with respect. I hope you'll agree with this.

Thanks for everything! I hope you can be my friend.: )