Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuff
wat me gettin my ass kicked hahahahah nigga pleazzzzzz amean everybody in this country knows who am i hahahahah so i dont need to brag bout that, they gonna give me respect like always hahahhahaha
tha don
ish

i seriously dunno u
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.

right.. and once again i aint INDIAN
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.

paki? Who are you? atleast pakis aren't ashamed of what they are

yeah, who the hell are u to say that?? i am a PAKI and proud to say that.. any problem with that?

all cleaned up. Smile

Cheers,

D

who the hell are u jamel to say that pakistanis haven't contributed any thing.
all indain ,pakistanis and bengalis have contributed more then enough isn't 'indian food one of the most popular food around these days exspecially in uk.
u know some thing even though i am german,Ironiah and welsh i feel that people are more amazed with my asian origin because of its beauty.when i wear 'indian' clothes in the streets people always stop me to tell me that my clothes are really beautiful.
Lamot u can go on about how indiands,pakistanis and bengalis are totally different people but to tell u the truth we all share similiar clothes,food nearly every thing apart from religion.
if we are on the topic of what countries have contributed then perhaps we should ask u about what ur country has contributed.
every country has some thing to offer wether its culture ,history or even some thing like food it doesn't matter ,they all contribute something.
how can u say that indians are cheap .u say it as if they mean nothing.black people were slaves before does that mean they are cheap too.u shoud really feel ashamed cuz u are the biggest loser ever if u have to diss other people to make ur self feel like u are some one big.
i know that some of what i'm writing isn't really making sense but its just that Lamot has really just irratated me really bad .

hahaha im sorry about the irritation... i apologise sometimes when im high i jst carried away.

but the country i come from i mean damnn hahaha u cant diss it thats for sure cause we have contributed alot a hell of alot to this world . i come from iran (persia) and that country along with egybt the chineese and the romans are known to be the cardle of civlizations u know wat i mean take it from meWakerleyine to astronomers philosophers poets we got it all an now dont tell me about Tagore the indian poet cause i read his shit u cant compare it wit rumi, omar khayam etc
anyways i aint here to compare.. so i was jst playin around my bad if i hurt u.
and you know wat u mentioned you welsh german Ironiah hmmm forgot the rest but belive me i know that the beauty u got is from the paki side cause asian women and middle eastern women is jst the finnest and truly the divinest... well middle eastern ofcourse alittle more

anyways fuck this shit

this topic bout 50cent jst wanted to say that nigga gotta change his tune alittle he keep on coming up wit the same flow since the first time i heard him back in 1998 i mean nigga its time to change
Big Tic J

Everybody likes their country's legends and you cannot match that with another, well Lamot I have Irani friends and I gotta question why Iranians(picturing you) always imitate or copy niggers? aren't they good for what they really are?

fool i aint imitating them * an as a matter of fact i dnt single out races im not a racisit * like you why are u calling them niggers i mean dats down right racisists Ish u hearing wat this * saying

next time say nigga not nigger it makes a difference

and oh yeah * iranian freinds matter fact * too cause she didnt teach u how not to step to a read don wen u see one

* if wat i said above pissed you off an u think u can do something about it jst call me
we can settle it anyway u want it
but my suggestion to u was jst keep ur mouth shut and dnt even mention my name on the forums again if u wanna continue being a member here

but if u think u can go around tryin to * then continue see wat will be dealt to u fool
Big Tic J

COMON!

move to the fight club you two.

hahahahaha tha fuckin paki is talkin shit as usual spitin paan hahah who u think peter paan hahahahah punk see mee face to face & call me a nigger hahahahah i promise u that u ill have work leave for 6 months punk coz u be lyin in the hospital & ill be doing time for six months so as u on the streets ill be done then ill beat up again u fuckin punk, pm me if u wanna get it down like that hahahah go get a "wisa" hahaha coz i dont have 1 i got three punk so adress me if u don belive me until then keep chewin ur pan & keep thinkin that ur thuggin it bastard hahahahhah just like ur people BASTARD hahahahhahahah
tha don
ish

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  funny stuff richmc 1 4,963 02-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Last Post: richmc
  I wanna ask about Adsl line and mobile stuff CRAZYTOWN 9 15,576 10-31-2005, 09:09 AM
Last Post: jag