Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiya! Sarah here...
hey all!
im Sarah.. and i think im a bit too young but i dont really care...
im only 14..
and living in Kedron
Hobbies are to read, swim and to surf the net!
hope i get friends here! Big Grin
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.

welcome sarah,
its nice to have you around. if you get any uncomfortable by anything such as pm from ppl plz let me know.
otherwise have fun

look at this nigga

hahahaha he the bodyguard in the forums now protecting ppl from pm's too
man fake i neva knew u was perv wats up wit that

an tell me can u delete pm's too g?
Big Tic J

nope cant delete pms. justing looking out for the ppl of this forum i dont want ppl scaring her away u know who i mean.

well, thanks for the welcome... and dont worry no one will "scare" me..Smile
I laugh in the face of death...maybe not laugh more like a snicker...a quiet snicker, and I wouldn't do it directly in death's face so, it's more like a quiet snicker behind death's back.

i see you havent met our good friend ish...
he will come dont worry :twisted:

welcome to the forum Big Grin

enjoy your stay. and always keep Confusedhock:

Nah.. just kidding.

Cheers,

D

wat do u mean havent met ish? is he the guy who "scares" ppl.. on net?? bla i dotn believe that..

hiya doin baby amean damnnnnn i juss read that u only 14 mmm i kinda smell innocense comin to this forum.... at last
secondly who said i scare people away from the forum instead i get to know them then if they are phoney i expose them the truth & only truth so sara if ur 19 & u sayin u 14 then its somthin ill get to know aiiite hunn but untill then i aint gona say shit bout u or they might say am goin on r kelly's footsteps...
tha don
ish

well, u wont find anything... Tongue so forget it..

maybe you might want to join our other discussion or perhaps start your own in the general forum.

see you around

yeah, if there WAS something interesting i would surely join... so.. ish? found anything about me? :lol:

u can always start something that you find interesting.

well, how abt u start?

DAMN u that scared of me (so.. ish? found anything about me? ) nahhh poniata there are alot of thing more important than goin through ur file hahahhahahahahha & fake i see u doin well actin like tha bodyguard up in tha joint baby untill am free on ur case keep lyin aiite take good care of urself untill then Confusedhock:
tha don
ish

no dude, i aint "scared" of u. im pulling ur leg cuz im pretty sure u wont find anything about me...tsk, tsk. ANDI aint lying. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiya every1 gamechee 1 4,359 12-26-2005, 12:44 AM
Last Post: gamechee
  hiya! moonbaby 5 8,453 12-22-2005, 12:05 PM
Last Post: AhmedBinAbdullah
  Hiya there JimmyHarter 16 21,015 06-13-2005, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Snype
  Hiya! jsakrani 1 4,314 05-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Last Post: jsakrani