Poll: wipe or wash!?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
wipe
16.67%
1 16.67%
wash
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wipe or wash!?
well what will it be.
when u take a dump.
do you wipe or do you wash.
u might be surprised with these results.

cant it be both 8)

damnn Danick wat do you mean can it be both damnn nigga u filthy.... dont tell me when u was down in canada the welfare office done turned ur water supply off an u had to resort to wipin that ass wit them canadian maple leafs.....
Big Tic J

and ohhh yeah SPIKE wat on earth brought u think up of such a topic... i mean i just want to know wat was going on in ur mind that u actually thought of it an then came on the computer logged on the net came to the forums an posted it down here??????????

i always knew u was twisted nigga in the head :lol:

or dont tell me u were trying to lick on some british girls anal an u discoverd that damnn these ppl dont wash it an u wanted to know if its only them brits so u can becarful the next u doin anal-lingus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Big Tic J

i thought all muslim people washed and wipe

Lamot Wrote:damnn Danick wat do you mean can it be both damnn nigga u filthy.... dont tell me when u was down in canada the welfare office done turned ur water supply off an u had to resort to wipin that a#s wit them canadian maple leafs.....

if you do both isnt that suppose to be cleaner not filthier ???

how can it be cleaner man i mean u are touching ur shit with a piece of tissue an rubbing it allover ur skin,,,, an as u know liquids penetrate through the skin.... so sometime when u shit that loose motion kind of shit u know that liquidy one an u wipe it will go through ur skin an into ur damnn blood system.......... no wonder u full of shit Danick :wink:

hahahahaha
Big Tic J

Lamot u had to ELABORATE on that Shit didnt ya??!!
cheers Al :)

wow J you must spend alot of time on shit eh ?

Cheers,

D

man sounds like ur preparing a PHD in it.
well good luck i hear johnson&johnson is employing.

Ughhhhh!! Too much detail!

ma nigga u laid it down wit dat anal lingus hahahahahhaha yo no disrespect but fakes teeth are so white nigga wat u usin B hahahah prolly anal lickin & a little signal 2 & boi u ready hahahhahahahh

tha don
ish

didnt understand a word but i will let you onto a little secret to white teeth.
its called a tooth brush Wink. look into it...

That explaination is fallacious.
It may sound correct, but not entirely true.
Parts may be facts but gives entirely a different meaning
when put together.

Science and Non-fiction, put them together very decieving.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

What's with all that bullshit about a$$ cleaning? You clean it, you dont spread it everwhere and make up get back into ur a$$ and let it into ur blood system! Sheesh why do you think it's called washing? duh! to clean it up not make it worse and kill urself! Plus all muslims to clean up wipe and wash Smile cos we're clean we aint no shitty assed ppl lol. I wouldn't know about them weirdo's that like to have poop all over their butt ewwwwwwwwwwww Tongue

hold on...

just a sec...

did she just say poop!

yup uh huh she said poop.