Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beaches in brisbane
serious post

is there any danger in the beaches

regarding sharks, jelly fish , urchins :?:
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

these beaches are too shallow for sharks and too hot for jelly fish over all there isnt anythign to worry about trust me and if you die from any of these. you can kill me.

Kayl Wrote:these beaches are too shallow for sharks and too hot for jelly fish over all there isnt anythign to worry about trust me and if you die from any of these. you can kill me.
no probs
cheers for that Smile
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

Im a frequent open beach goer. Been there in the wee hours of the day. 12mn, 1am, 2am, 3am and even 4 am.

There's a live crowd out there. Some were couples, groups of friends, babies, babe watchers and drinkers. There are also safety cords at some areas. Most of them are bathing. Police vehicle is also strolling.

There are only few times when, jellyfishes are very itchy. Other than that, no extreme harm can happen

Lots of sea urchins near the rocky areas of Brisbane's beaches. Had the fun in stepping on one full weight one time.