Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make accounts
all you guys are posting as guests. u might aswell make a account. so star raving janara stan all yall its easy so get it done.

Kayl Wrote:all you guys are posting as guests. u might aswell make a account. so star raving janara stan all yall its easy so get it done.

thanks for the warm welcome troops 8)
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

all newbies, let your voice reveal ur identity.

this is to let all yall newbies know that im da don so dnt try to get it on cause im gonna edit an be gone u hear me can u all feel it
Big Tic J

so is there a limit to how many a certain user can make accounts? multiple accounts by the same person? regulation protocols?

unlimited baby u can have as many as u want

both Kayl an 4324mas have multiple personalities here in the forums

sometimes i even beging to doubt if they both are the same person
Big Tic J

Thanks mate, thats an additional info. for me. Was just thinking coz some posts are with similar train of thought but with different registered name.

guess having 2 accounts by the same person is ok but dont over do it. if you do i will trace ip and you will be banned.
*doesnt know how to trace ip*

leila Wrote:Thanks mate, thats an additional info. for me. Was just thinking coz some posts are with similar train of thought but with different registered name.

Mate :roll:

I am an individual who posts here have a look at the ip number i can ussure you its not the same , also smart arse give me some examples of when this happened :wink:
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

If im inactive for quite a while, while my account be erased?

no it should last for a while even if you are inactive but if you admin updates the server he might delete your account.

nothing to worry abou tho

can anyone give me an access to fight clubs?

lol that fool Lamot probably could if he knew how.
in any case nothing as yet is exciting enought to worry but keep on ur toes i have expectations for that catagory.
Lamot stop slacking off the job!

u are a moderator there arent u?
shld i resort to violence as what the club is all about to qualify me?

well indeed i'm a mod but i have my catagory. i control most of the catagories and the only one i cant do anythign about is fight club. tell you what tho me i will figure something out and will let you know soon ok.

Thanks, uve been really supportive.