Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airport Parking- Avoid Kingsford Smith Airport Parking
Just wanting to share an experience that I had with KingsfordSmithParking in Brisbane. We arrived at the Parking place around 6.30pm a hour and a bit before our flight- Yes I know left it a bit late but we had checked in online the previous day before. We waited and waited for the parking people to take us to the airport finally we were in the bus ready to go and then the driver (RUSSELL) told us to wait for the next people whose flight was at 9.20pm. I was a bit angry but I thought its okay we have checked in surely it wont take that long. We waited again. FINALLY we were taken to the airport, walked into the doors and was told by our airline that we were 1 minute late to check in our bags. (It takes 21 minutes to Scan Bags) We were there at 7.21 our flight was leaving at 7.40. We ended up buying another ticket for $1400 for 4 people one way to Cairns-$330 each. We Called Russell the owner of this KingsfordSmithParking and he was not cooperative at all he said he wasn't prepared to do anything. He just said tough luck. We asked if he would refund the $85.00 for the parking, he said no. We thought this was reasonable as we were $1400 out of pocket. We didn't have much time to talk so we caught out $1400 flight to Carins. On the way home, We were picked up and talked to Russell face to face- he was very rude and didn't want to listen. He wouldn't even admit he was at fault. He said we were only waiting for 15 minutes but we had a receipt which states we were there at 6.30pm. 1 hour before and according to their website it takes 9-12 minutes if you add the 15 minutes of waiting- that is 6.45 plus the time 12 minutes 6.57pm a whole 43 minutes to place our baggage on. I just want to warn anyone of how rude and incompetent this service was. We are now at a loss of $1400 + and I will never park their again. All we wanted was a sincere apology- I was wrong- I should of dropped you off earlier so you did not miss your flight. I was too embarrassed to speak up and ask him to hurry because I expected that he would know what time we needed to be there, since it is his job to transport people to their flight.

Dear Sir / Madam

I am the operator of Kingsford Smith Airport Parking.

The post above is defamatory and identifies me personally.

These people are responsible for missing their own flight and in doing so have attempted to extort $1,400 from our business.

The have lied about the times they waited and details of their trip.

I am attempting to gain your business details with a view to serving you with defamation proceedings if you do not remove this post by today.

Your forum has no contact details of your directors or managers and as such I will search ASIC & Fair Trade Queensland to obtain your Directors details.

This is both against your guidelines and breaches privacy laws as you will well know.

The people responsible for this post have been identified.

This family were responsible for being at the airport one hour before departure. Instead they arrived at our parking station one hour before departure and have blamed us.

They have attempted to extort from our business and we are writing to inform you of your party risk by maintaining this defamatory post.

These people are members of the same family and we have them on CCTV camera threatening our staff and attempting to extort.

This matter has been referred to the Queensland Police and I will inform them you are party to his defamation.

I request you contact me immediately to be informed of the details of this post which was done purely to damage our business.

My contact details are 07 3630 1110

regards

Russell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Removalist to avoid printemp 0 6,621 12-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Last Post: printemp