Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an Imaginary Friend
Hi my name is ********** and I am a frequent user of Brisbane forums. I have no mates so I'll make up a few new users. Then when someone starts giving me shit, because I'm such a loser, I'll get my imaginary friends to stick up for me. And you've done it more than once, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!
Don't call me, I'll call you.....

bravo
i admire people who openly admit their problems

:twisted: I'm just lighting the touch paper........................... coz I'm sick of all these people with their alter egos having fucking conversations with themselves.

i have a confession everyone
i am lady luck
i use 2 accounts and like to argue with myself
i apologize for all the hassle

This place surely does have people with problems. Enough said.

Crawl back under your stone you thick piece of shit. Hmmm or did you crawl out of someones ass??????????????????? You guys on this site are a bunch of tossers, shame really coz the girls are ok.

i see no reason for ur sudden out burst of anger. Is it too difficult for you to believe that ppl have friends? Is the concept new to you?

If that reference was to me. I can guarantee that I do not know Phoenix at the sliest.

I've got no mates.
I spend my whole waking hours surfing this forum waiting to be abused by a bunch of low lifes.
I get off on it.
I have nothing better to do.
I am an internet geek.
I am dillusional.
I am going to kill myself.
I am going to hang myself from Park Al local, the really high bit that sticks out.

KNOCK KNOCK hey guys am a close friend of ladybug...
she PM me & i met her & ohhhhhhh that bitch is so ugly u would wanna run a mile & i was like u know ish don break her heart she was born like that & she might be some rich bitch hahahahha so i was doin ma thing then she told me that she was gettin horny & i was like hold up & i said laaayyyyytaaaa hoe i bet ma office boi wouldn bone it hhahahahah she looked like so alien Freak hahhahahahahhaha biaaatch Confusedhock:

Look mate, I've got the pictures to prove what I look like, have you????? The only person brave enough to show me his photo was Lamot and he's seen my pictures. So if you wanna know what I look like ask Lamot. Enough said.

i bet u look a lot better then ish.i bet even your back side will be better then his face
said all i wanted to say bye

hahahahah they say seing is beliving & he told me u were some philipino bitch hahahahahahaha ask Kayl u remeber wen we were fightin & he said she was some philipino bitch hahahhahaha k if & that guest can even post his pic aswell & ill still look better than u both hahahahah am a pimp bitch
tha don
ISH

hon that guest was me i tell u some thing i give u a run for ur money any day.
where do u think i met junara in a modelling agencies so i know that i look good i a fukkin model okay
what are u and where are u from
i'll like to know cuz u act like royalty.
bye

HHHHHUHHHHH see people she is just another fan hahahahahah nahhh i aint givin u shit hahahahah ohhhh weeeeeeeee

The Philipino was Leila. What happened to her, did she join the Black Eyed Peas???

Looo00000ol damn u got some crazy jokes :lol: