Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if yr bored..
found an easy way to win ipods and iphones. just go here and start reviewing restaurants. i'm trying to win won in time for xmas. Big Grin

Hi, also if you have 5-10 minutes spare you can do this survey and go in the running to win an iPod Touch : http://tinyurl.com/digitalnews

It's nonprofit and will help researchers at Queensland University of Technology in their research into consumer attitudes towards digital news.

Hi there,

Here's another online study you may be interested in if you are a woman aged 18-25 years and want to go into the draw to win a $100 Westfield Gift Card: Just visit the following site: experiment.psy.uq.edu.au/magazine/

The research is being conducted by myself as part of the requirements for my honours thesis in Psychology at The University of Queensland.

If you would like any more information see the post "Want to Win a $100 Westefield Gift Card" for more information or contact me on j.ahern@psy.uq.edu.au.

Kind regards,

Jessica

Sorry to break the news to you, those ads are fake. They are some sort of malware called "adware" they don't have a virus yet they are making money for you visiting their websites. Should think twice before getting all hupped up.
New Media Services Pty Ltd
www.newmediaservices.com.au - info@newmediaservices.com.au

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bored in Brisbane Anonymous 5 18,030 06-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Dario Western