Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice on losing weight?
as one of my resolutions for 2009, i am trying to lose weight. i've been looking into a few programs and have decided on weight watchers - satisfaction program. it's my first time joining a diet company so i don't really know what to expect from them - has anyone been with ww before? would you recommend?

I would just turn vegan + some intensive and fun sport if I were overweight.
It's one of the healthiest choices.

i don't think i could handle giving up meat.

Hm.. really?
What is stopping you?

i have low iron levels.

Green veggies have a high iron content, don't they? I think that one of the easiest ways to lose weight is to limit meal sizes. You don't have to stuff yourself at every meal. Eat breakfast every day. Make lunch your main meal, not dinner. It will give your body the rest of the day to digest your food instead of during the night when it should be resting. On the same note, try having early dinners, not late ones. BAN fast food. Completely. But still have the occasional tasty snack on the side. Don't risk a huge binge session. Exercise when you can. Make it fun. Get inspired. Use music. Watch the Rocky movies... whatever gets you going. Don't smoke. Limit drinking. Take pride in your appearance. Be positive.

...You know.

Good luck.

thanks, spyda. some useful tips there!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to lose body weight Everett 0 8,712 12-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Everett
  losing on the exchange rate Kalay 9 16,392 03-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Victory