Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must hurry, for there go my people and I am their leader!
the title has nothing to do with this post i just thought it funny.

since the forum has been dead for a while i thought i would take the initiative to revive it once more.

i have been working on a couple recent progects nothing you will find interesting but i do.
one is building a catapolt. yes it may seem easy to you but the amout of math involved is reWakerleyulus. i do it just so i can say i have done it.

another is a smoke bomb. yes these things are easy to build and are with in everyones reach just need to know how. i would share the knowledge but i dont want to go to jail if you know what i mean. although u can easily look it up.

things you might find interesting. u know that you can build a radar jamer yes these things are pratical in application and would stop a radar catching you so 200km every day to work isnt a bad idea.

yes as u can tell i'm boried.

any hobbies anyone else wants to share?

damn i dunno if u lyin bout all that shit but i really do need that radar shit n the smoke bomb so i might holla at u lata
peace
ish

the smoke bomb i can hook you up with as for the radar jammer i dont have the knowledge has yet to build and chances are i wont have for a while but if you busting for one you can actualy buy these things. look em up

AIITE AMMA HOLLA AT U LATA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HURRY!! Limited Stock!! devilsmind 1 4,636 06-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Last Post: devilsmind