Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had one day left in ur life what would you do?
i'm interested to know:

If you had one day left in ur life what would you do? and why?

comon. you can't be that bored ?

lol it isnt about being boried. its for this philosophy thing i'm reading. it would help me understand and explain something. once a few answer i might post it not that anyone cares.

yea i would rape couple of local hoes, go to my manger smack him in the face get fired then spend couple of hours wit my lil brother school his ass to the game of life then go & rob every so called boss play a little ball fuck wit niggaz then the last hour kill the 5 O hahahahhah shiit damn its crazy

spike wat would you do? huh

probably write abook of my experience pass on my thoughts to other.
i would also spend it with my family.
and if i can help the needy. i have spent most of my life being selfish and in my last hours i want to do something for someone else i guess.

sounds like romantic ideals and stuff but this is what i would like to do.

and btw ish i really respect the "school ur bro to the game of life" i admire that.

The creator has not left us without guidance for the conduct of our life, ever since the beginning of creation

ish wrote-yea i would rape couple of local hoes,

why would u need to rape whores when u can just pay for them does that mean that u are not the big shot man u make ur self out to be and don't have money to pay for the whores.

yea i said i would rape couple local hoes, thats coz my moto is neva spend money on hoes u heard that hoe hahahaa i would probably hustle u & then make u pay me i hope u understood that & when i want to get laid its either 1 of them gurls i know or i let tha pimp get me hoes on the home delivery service hahahaa & shit its for free ask J bout that hoe hahahhahaha
tha don
ish

ISH Wrote:yea i said i would rape couple local hoes, thats coz my moto is neva spend money on hoes u heard that hoe hahahaa i would probably hustle u & then make u pay me i hope u understood that & when i want to get laid its either 1 of them gurls i know or i let tha pimp get me hoes on the home delivery service hahahaa & shit its for free ask J bout that hoe hahahhahaha
tha don
ish
Hey Ish man...have you seen the doctor lately....??Come on..you don't need to 'rape' anyone..unless off course ur trouser snake is turns out to be a worm...... Listen man..I know a great place in the world where even the 'hoes' are free man....Go to S America for a holiday....Ish man, you will not be disappointed...you retain ur street cred...will be guaranteed a lay evry night with a different bird and you get to shagg the living daylights in ur final hour man...don't say I didn't warn you about these south american girls ....
No1 Finance man

hmmm if i had 24hrs to live

plain an simple jst try an rob as much money as i can hand it over to my family to let them live an easy life after my demise
then hmm i guess i would jst spend the rest of the remaining time i got with the woman i love an jst sex it up wit her till my last second you know feel heaven before i go to heaven u feel me haha

an well i wouldnd have to write a story bout my experience cause tales about me would live on in the hood my name would be spoken with great fame jst like che guevara ghandi malcolm x 2pac biggie i will be rememberd
Big Tic J

atleast in this forum Big Grin

24 hours?
I'll pray whole day to God for myself to be fast forwarded in heaven unquestioned. Confusedhock:

yo u prolly don live here so u dont know how them hoes would turn u on man thier asshole is smellin of perfume ahahhahaha amean u cant be gentle on them so thas why i said i would rape them & secondly why do u wanna go on big daddy he his big enough to penetrate ur intestines u fuckin faget hahah & i've been wit a latino... yea they are kickin it i know that u dont gotta tell me trick & i get laid on alternate days & i neva shagg hahhahahah u fuckin wanker hahahahhaahha fuck u & ur moms hahahah
tha don
ish

if i had one day left to live - i would kill all the rapists in the world including ish so that all the 'hoes' will be safe again. i will do this so that i can say to God when i see him that i have done my part of justice in the world and hopefully he'll send me to heaven

and oh i spend the last few hours in my abba's(fathers) beach house with family and friends.eating as much junk food as possible -no use worrying about weight then when ur about to die

But be sure that you don't get fully loaded people will find it difficult to carry you then you know Confusedhock: