Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want to be penpals?
hi i'm junay i live in the uk .first time i've come on to this so don't really know what i'm doing.
i'm loking to make a friend in brisbane because i think it is fantastic and want to learn more about people down there.
didn't mean to bore u
we could talk about general thinkgs too.
interested e-mail me at
Junay162002@yahoo.co.uk
bye

wow posted three times, must be excited Smile

Why dont you register to be a member ?

Cheers,

D

thanks for replying it seems like u are the only one who has so thanks
i posted three times by mistake i must of clicked the submit button three times by accident.
i don't know why i bothered no body seems at all interested.
so did u wtite some thing just because u felt sorry for me or to make a friend.either way thanks.

this fuckin paki don kow how to register he is probably thinkin wat the fuk does it mean to be a member damnnnn should i pay, punk its for free & if u keep postin this shit till u reach 500 posts u get a fuckin coloured T.V mothafucka so stop actin like u wanna be someones penpal coz that was done in like 96 u know so look for some way TO GET HOES u faget

first of all ish i am a girl secondly i am a paki and i haven't got a problem with that so don't know why u have so what if i'm originally from bangladesh whats that got to do with u .
stop swearing or i'll shove a bloody lamp post up ur ass instead of that mouse u were talking about in the other topic
sad case lose the cool act its wearing really thin
loser

loser u fuckin paki hahhahaha at last i got her to admit that she or he is paki hhahahahaha damn be proud of urself n say am origanlly a paki but am a refugee in england lol thas tha way it should be secondly am cool i know who am dealin wit some 3rd world narrow minded paki its cool i aint sweatin it hahahhahaha u fucin prik hahahha keep tha lamp post ready coz am a stick it up ur anal haahahhaha :lol:
peacccccccccccceeeee out
ish

i guess your gonna have to use that lamp post cuz you ain't got a penis to use instead
i'm not the narrow minded person its u
forget it i ain't in the mood .i got the energy to tell the stupid plonker what i really think of him and his lame attempts at being funny.

see u later gada(i bet u don't know what that means u prik less
twit)

love junay

i think i can help you because this my my country,you can mail me any time if you want,learning Australian..............................etc.

SEE things are not the way u think it is junara its evern worse u ugly ass cunt who or wat do u think u are u 3rd world, 4th class wannabe refugee in england see i read between the lines & i know ur God damn stinkin come on on serious grounds when was the last time u took shower or applied a deodrant??? huh damn i cant beat it (THE SMELL) its like a fuckin stink bomb ohhhhhhh anyways i didnt know wats the meaning of gada but i had to let the office-boy read it & it means (donkey) so get off my nuts u 50p worth of an animal peace- be gone coz am on &on &on hahahahaha
ish

i came on here looking for a friend what i got in return was a nasty piece of shit.well thank you every much for making me feel welcome.you are a really nice person(yeah right)
don't worry about me how did you put it 3rd world 4th class wannabe refugee ain't gonna bother coming to this forum again.
before i go i don't smell okay i wash my self every day are you sure the pong isn't from you?

see ya
junay

ps-u know what a gada means how about figuring out what this means
thur ma reh suda -kurbis ur bacha

Cool it down hey you ppl....This is after alla forum not a fighting grounds
To Be or NOT to Be, That's the Question!

HAHHAHA see i knew she was some nasty ho hahahahhaha i know u got angry, why would i welcome u u are nobody dummy, ill leave it like that die R.I.P she is gone forever thax Lord
peace
ish

:twisted:

Ooh, and another good reason not to use this site. Ish you are frightening everyone off. Soon you and Kayl will be the only people on here.

Have you ever been to the UK???? Junay lives in the Midlands, not far from some of the best club scenes in the UK. Oh, and we do have the best clubs in the world. Ministry, Cream (check the websites) and the best festivals, Reading, Homelands, Glastonbury etc.

The thing is ISH I know Australia very well, it's a great country. It's only been around since the 1970's, before that you were a load of camel riding gypsies. So knock the UK if you want but your knocking a f*cking lot of history and a great Empire. Yeah, we're not the best country in the world now (but we were) and neither is Australia.

I have to admit this too, if you came to England shooting your mouth off the way you do, you wouldn't last 2 seconds. You probably wouldn't make it out the airport. You may be racist to Pakistanis but come to England (as an local) and shoot your mouth off. See real racism, coz English people are the worst.
Don't call me, I'll call you.....

dont want to comment on this too much just wanted to point out something
" [Australia has] only been around since the 1970's"

yet you still compare it to the uk. can you impagin where we would be if we had nearly as much time as you guys did?

just a thought for you all

hahah wat got u so emmotional lady luck Sad ? & wat makes u think that am an local? & yea i've been to the uk, ladybug wat makes u think am comparing uk to Australia, been to some clubs that u dream of enterin aiite like mayfair club its in mayfair, china whites also in mayfair, rainforest piccadilly circus, maxbar in tottenham court road ... & i got major connections in london amean am strapped baby nobody amean no body can run his mouth on me i curse who i want wenever i want thas why they all me don ish & i don brag were i've been am only here (australia) just to make money & am out aiiite hunny & the reason why i was picking on junay coz she tryina get friends & she says am from the uk amean wat are u tryin 2 prove that u hot but bitch that is somthin ur not & for the record ladybug i've been around the world, while ur ass is still local comeon u got no vocal hahahahhaha.... :lol:
tha don is still on & on & on

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: you've been up your own ass and back. Let's face it ISH, you ARE the reason why no one comes on this site. You and that other sad moron Kayl. You just look like a sad twat who gets off on dissing people. If you've done all the things you say you have, why don't you have any tolerance????????????? Tolerance is something gained from life experience, sure you have any????

3 words: GET A LIFE
Don't call me, I'll call you.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  want to be penpals? Anonymous 11 15,335 07-22-2004, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Kayl
  want to be penpals? Anonymous 1 3,821 04-13-2004, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Anonymous