Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a note to the admins
ok its time for some serious improvements to this forum.
where did all the mods and admins go...if they dont post how could you expect anyone else too?

secound i think the color of the forum is dull. you should give it a more streamline image. try some silver perphaps?

if the admins dont get moving they might as well shut the site down. its dieing if not already dead....

DO SOMETHING!

i really wanted to help .. but .. i donot have even time for myselves.. and my projects.. all are .. just under work ...

one thing i would suggest would be ofcourse.. changing the whole layout or the design of .. the website ..

In one of the earlier posts i had made , i had mentioned , a simple change like shiting this forums into kinda portal site .

First Comes the ..homepage , with news .. and links to other resources that can be provided ... then a big huge link forwardnig to the forums section .

Making the site looking good .... with a good template style could be the first step ..... there a lot of free webpage templates out there !

Secondly.. apointing a few moderators .. and admins .. and content writers .. for the site ...

Thirdly .. a little advertisment .. but this is possible if you have a lot of resources and contents on the site !

TIP : Adding a huge resource directory .. wouldnt be a bad idea.. for eg..adding all the company listings , downloads sections , review sections , chats etc.... could drive the crowd crazy into brisbaneforums.com

welll ... anymore ideas ...... ?????? :?:

its obvious that the admins of this forum arnt interesting in it anymore.
so i will make you guys a offer. to buy the site off you.

this is a serious offer so if you are interested in saling it. i think i could make something out of it.
anyways contact me and we can talk about it further.