Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed
I am current trying to get a flight to glasgow from brisbane on the 13/14 of march.
Does anyone know any good deals or websites?
The cheapest is from etihad airlines to london then a cheap flight to glasgow from British airways.
Any suggestions Idea
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

I think Australia fly direct. Plus if you have to go to London first try something like Easy Jet to Glasgow will be much cheaper.

they do but expensive
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

Well it's upto you. Pay more and just do the one flight, or mess around in London for hours connecting, I know which I'd rather do.

this might sound a bit mad but it just might work aelingus.com fly direct to dublin, book a cheap ryanair or again airlinugs from dub to glasgow..actually flying out tonight from glasgow to dub and tomoro with klm to brisbane myself i would have booked aerlingus if had known they flew direct from dub...worth a shot! :wink: its only 30 mins dub to glasgow....what u doing round these parts ill be home here in glasgow on 6th march..got to go to paris after brisbane, wonderfull life i have...lol Anywaycould i entice you out for a beer and pick your brains about brisbane...lol
Ed

thanks but the service doesnt start till the end of March.
I have been working over here for the last 2 years at the Park Al local hotel.
On my way home for a few weeks for a holiday then on to another job. 8)

Are you Scottish or Ironiah?
No worries if you want to go for a beer! :arrow:

nice one i havnt gotten around to booking there it for friday afternoon "tea" yet maybe you couild swing me a booking. hehehe or a phone number to ring even :lol: im Ironiah been livin here bout a year now, arriving in brisbane tomoz very late maybe have that beer in the Park although youd probly get fired for drinking on the job heehee might be meetin up with the Ironiah lass lauette for a drink aswell, my mate is actually comming now taking place of my sick mother coudlnt make it maybe we all go out some night and have a right celi..lol
Ed