Poll: you agree or not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
33.33%
5 33.33%
no
66.67%
10 66.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who thinks this is an open forum
were can speak about anything you want!
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

50 people viewed this, 9 people voted and not one person wrote a comment, hmmm I’d have to vote No simply for that fact.

I do enjoy this forum, I've even made a few good friends from here but anything is an bsaolute and No I don't think you can here.

4324mas Wrote:were can speak about anything you want!

hey man can u change your avatar , it seeme as a person is asking for money inorder to buy some more hash or drugs for him Tongue

Should be but sadly not. Some moderators have their own agenda and cannot follow their own posting rules! Hmmmm...now who would that be?? :lol:

If you read the forum rules you wouldn't even need to waste time with this pole.
-Driven by Precision-

rules are there to break
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

So are heads, whats ur point?

If you understand the fact rules exist, then what is openess/freedom?
-Driven by Precision-

BFG-9000 Wrote:So are heads, whats ur point?

If you understand the fact rules exist, then what is openess/freedom?

can you simplify your question ?

Dude, its pretty basic already. I don't like to write novels.
-Driven by Precision-

dude i just finished night shift
i'm not the sharpest just now
i'm just having a laugh ok
no need for serious talk
i think some of the deleted posts are annoying me thats all!

No worries mate.

I might suggest that if you didn't spam the place with useless drivvle your posts might see the light of day.
-Driven by Precision-

everyone posts bollocks me included

4324mas Wrote:everyone posts bollocks me included

Some parts of the forum are apparently blocked until you have 100 posts, if I read the rules correctly.
So one needs to post lots of bollocks to get to that level.
Contrast my favourite Sheffield Forum (the two cities are of similar size), where even newbies can get into almost everything. Some areas are closed, because they deal with a special interest, and you have to show the group you are truly interested; but making 100 rubbish posts ain't no way to do it IMO

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Open minded Hiya 10 17,895 02-16-2006, 09:34 AM
Last Post: kelliy
  Birkdale Open Beach liverpool4ever 3 6,630 11-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Last Post: yurki500