Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
health and saftey
The Birkdale road near the Park for sure someone will get seriously injured or killed. There is no pedestrian crossing, how are people supposed to cross.
Shocking to say the least.
Please feel free to delete this post if it offends anyone.
Kind regards
Health and saftey at work officer :?
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

Beep Beep get outa the way

8) 8)

this is serious and wouldnt happen in the UK :?
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

To be honest 175 its not really fair to compare. The Birkdale road is equiv to one of our "dual carriageways" sorta thing and as such does compare.

health and saftey is big in the UK and not here..........
You agree
?

sorry that was the point i was trying to make

yes i agree, but health and safety is not really the same as road traffic regulations to be fair.

kill 2 birds with the one stone
doesnt matter which one they both dont do a good job.
For a country which is miles ahead in some aspects is let down in other areas.

My biggest issues is direct debit!
How often do you use that in the UK.

now there i agree with you. Australia banking system is extremly inferior to ours

DD and SO's make life so much more convienient.

On my business account i would say there are on average 45 DD's and SO's a month.

The country would grind to a halt without these facilities.

FACT :?
Pre historic
buy a car and you have to sit down and write 36 or 48 cheques.
Bollocks what a crock of ShIt.
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :roll:

"cheques" are almost confined to the history books in UK .

thats another one for my conns list along with cant bring back your own beer or get a driv licence until hae residency <0.o> yup way behind in some things...it seems...
Ed

Do you ever see any cars stop at a pedestrian crossing in Australia anyway? Unless they have traffic lights on it, people are just inconsiderate and won't stop - so forget it.

forget a crosswalk, i've never seen a person stop at a stop sign, local or expat, white or brown.

The only time people do anything resembling a stop is when the city puts those crazy a$$ speed bumps down.

jacky Wrote:forget a crosswalk, i've never seen a person stop at a stop sign, local or expat, white or brown.

jacky, I tried giving pedestrians way at zebra crossings, as its the done thing anywhere else in the world, and you get beeped the fark out of from ppl behind when you do that here. Nowadays I only do it if there's no one behind me and the pedestrians tend to be shocked when a vehicle gives way to them.
-Driven by Precision-