Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
navel piercing in brisbane??
hi all, wassap

i was wondering where can i get my navel pierced in Brisbane, i knew SOS in Birkdale, but the lady is off coz she had a baby, and she wont be available till end of Feb...HEPL!

oh damnnnnnnn we got a naval piercing emergency please someone help ! who can afford to miss out on that yummy se*yness for a whole 3 weeks !

Wink

Oh geez, this topic - AGAIN!

Body piercing is illegal in Australia, if you decide to go to someone doing this in Brisbane you take risking your health in your hands! No where is regulated, the cleanliness and sterile environment and equipment cannot be guaranteed.

If you bsaolutely HAVE to do it here, then make sure you check these things first and if your not convinced then for goodness sake don't do it!

Make sure all the equipment has been sterlised, the only way to do this is in a meWakerleyal autoclave. A new needle is used and you see it come out of a sealed steri pack. Clamps are nasty things and unless sterlised properly can carry infections, avoid use if possible. The piercer uses gloves, taken out of an individual sealed pack, not from a box as everytime someone puts their hand into the box they transfer germs. The jewellery again comes in a sealed pack, not off a shelf - ewwww do you know how many people might have touched that!

Basically you're silly if you get it done in this country, belly piercings are most prone to infection if not done properly or looked after.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tattoo & piercing in Brisbane!! undyinglove 5 9,854 01-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Last Post: aduberdu
  Tattoos/piercing RIEL 8 11,879 12-05-2005, 11:29 AM
Last Post: RIEL