Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hooray, I got a job!!
8)

Amazing, within 3-4 weeks after my arrival and 11 interviews later, I found a job in Brisbane... Big Grin The stories are true, nothing is impossible here Tongue :wink:

Congrats!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

well done Defo

wish you sucess

Thank you 8) !

Defo Wrote:8)

Amazing, within 3-4 weeks after my arrival and 11 interviews later, I found a job in Brisbane... Big Grin The stories are true, nothing is impossible here Tongue :wink:

Congratulation Dude ,

Gtting the job within 3 weeks give u the more pleasure than having the
s(e)x in high school ,which is pleasure itself Tongue

There are always possibilities for "Genius" like u :0) . 11 Interviews in one month .....wow ...... the average is everysecond day an interview......Man i wish i were also intelligent :roll:

what is your job and qualification :roll:

excellent news, I hope we are as successful in a few weeks. Did you use an agency?
Oh Gostosa, chega mais

Reading your post, I've dreamed of being at your place Defo. I hope the same will happen to me in a near future.

Well done and best of luck in your new job. Tell us more about it? I'am curious to know what you've found and how you found it.

Good day, chiao. Tongue

Rush Rules!
:arrow: ...my uncle has a country place, that no one knows about...

Congrats man, good on yeh

HP Wrote:
Defo Wrote:8)

Congratulation Dude ,

Gtting the job within 3 weeks give u the more pleasure than having the
s(e)x in high school ,which is pleasure itself Tongue

There are always possibilities for "Genius" like u :0) . 11 Interviews in one month .....wow ...... the average is everysecond day an interview......Man i wish i were also intelligent :roll:

what is your job and qualification :roll:

I've studied Journalism and was communication executive, so I know how and where to target the right firms for me :wink: Anyways, now I'm a Sponsorship Executive for a conference organisating firm in Wakerley 8)

Dutchtoon Wrote:excellent news, I hope we are as successful in a few weeks. Did you use an agency?

Thank you 8)

And nope, did it all by myself :wink:

Duam Wrote:Reading your post, I've dreamed of being at your place Defo. I hope the same will happen to me in a near future.

Well done and best of luck in your new job. Tell us more about it? I'am curious to know what you've found and how you found it.

Good day, chiao. Tongue

Rush Rules!
:arrow: ...my uncle has a country place, that no one knows about...

I hope for u as well there will be an opportunity for u in Brisbane. If u have the right attitude and qualifications, I'm sure there will be :wink:

What I've found, see 2 posts before this one :wink:

Congratulations Defo - well done.

Cheers,
Shafique

Quote:I've studied Journalism and was communication executive, so I know how and where to target the right firms for me :wink: Anyways, now I'm a Sponsorship Executive for a conference organisating firm in Wakerley 8)

Journalism hmmmm , are u Michael moore ?

if i get a new life ,i would like to be in showbiz ........Flash lights , glamour , beautiful girls ,money ........people are crazy to shake hand with HP ...................... :roll:

I am tired of job and stuff ,thats not my style.I dont know how can i go for movies,i think i shuld go in India and try my luck :roll: I dont mind if i dont get chance as Hero . Girls can usually sleep with producers or directors to get chance but men dont have such kind of facilities Tongue

any suggestion ?

congrats are you buying a round ? Wink

Whoa, thats a bomb news! congratulation defo Big Grin
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Congrats Defo,

yea that calls for a celebrationSmile hic!!. :lol:

cheers,

jerry