Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE STORY OF TWO COWS anyone read it before rofpml
THE STORY OF TWO COWS

EGYPTIAN SYSTEM:

you have two cows. both are voting for Mobarak!

AMERICAN SYSTEM:

you have two cows. you sell one, and force the other to produce the milk of four cows. later, you hire
a consultant to analyze why the cow dropped dead.

FRENCH SYSTEM:

you have two cows. you go on strike because you wanted three cows.

RUSSIAN SYSTEM:

you have two cows. you count them and learn you have five cows. you count them again and learn you have 42 cows.
you count them again and learn you have 2 cows. you stop counting cows and open another bottle of vodka.

BRITISH SYSTEM:

you have two cows. both are mad.

AUSTRALIAN SYSTEM:

you have two cows. you give one to Americans and one to British and you go back to shagging sheep

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very good!
Oh Gostosa, chega mais

haha, hilarious Big Grin
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Brilliant, very funny.

Israeli economy:The Palestinian got two cows.the Israeli kills the Palestinian and takes the cow claiming God promised them to him.

local economy:You got two cows.Somehow they died and you blame Israel/Mossad for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would die of laughter if this thread leads to a flame war by someone.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAH WAS FUNNY

Brisbane Wrote:I would die of laughter if this thread leads to a flame war by someone.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well as a spokesman for the "Cow's Deserve Respect Society", i must lodge my ................................

:wink: :wink:

gangster Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:I would die of laughter if this thread leads to a flame war by someone.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well as a spokesman for the "Cow's Deserve Respect Society", i must lodge my ................................

:wink: :wink:

BRING IT ON! :twisted:

:lol: Big Grin :lol:
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

must say that was a gud 1 :lol:
cheers!
stay cool!

ROTFLMAO!!!
brilliant!
Big Grin :lol:
Save the Earth! It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!

Well I really must object, as a born and breed Australian I must say it is not us that 'shag sheep' but the Kiwis (New Zealanders for the uneducated) we Aussies are all too busy swilling copious amounts of beer, "throwin' another snag on the barrr'b" (please think of the Aussie accent as you say this) and shagging the next door neighbours missus while he's at his mates barrr'b Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

i found that very offencive.... now all the aussies will riot!, you danish bastards just won't quit! Big Grin
A girl phoned me the other day and said... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home!

DID'NT MEAN TO OFFEND soz

i just got it in an email and it made me grin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thought i'd share it

by the way im british not danish 8)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Brisbane based real love story. Very Sweet. crisps 2 10,304 12-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Anonymous
  20$ STORY emadullah 9 17,161 01-23-2006, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Choko
  Another Story .... Aguta 17 23,459 01-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HeMan