Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
golf
any one here going to the golf competition?
i'm really hoping to bump into tiger woods at the Park 8)
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

I'd give anything to go with you man, but I'am just a little bit to far (10 000km I estimate) to attend this year (still in Montreal). I'll be in Brisbane only by end of Feb. If you go, hope you will enjoy the experience and give me some feedback. I've been to 3 PGA tournaments and it's so true "those guys are good".

Golf is my life and I love it. I hope I'll be able to play a few rounds in Brisbane once I get there. I have to bring my bag that's for sure.

later

I'll be playing golf as often as possible when I get out there.
Oh Gostosa, chega mais

If you need a partner Dutch, I'am your man 8) .
When will you move to Brisbane?

Golf courses over there looks so nice from what I've seen on the web so far.

I just hope they are affordable tough....

later pal.

most certainly Duam!! I arrive on March 31st but I believe its quite pricey to play out there. I was brought out at the end of last August to DJ a gig in Australia Towers and stayed a week and got 5 holes in at one course (cant remember the name) before it got toooooo hot. I didn't pay but I understand it was expensive. Fantastic courses though.
Oh Gostosa, chega mais

WE'll go play the sand course, should be reasonable price there is no sand at all..... don't forget your wedges :lol:

allez hoops! Confusedhock:

when do you get out there? I'm no Tiger Woods though, been playinng off about 28 this summer.
Oh Gostosa, chega mais

Plan to be there at the end of Feb. I don't need no Tiger, I just need a friend to play with. And don't be scare I'am not a pro, if so, I'd be there this weekend playing with Tigers and friends.

If you slice, never forget to scream FORE ! :lol:

coucourou cuicui!!!!! Big Grin

Guys, the avergae cost of a round of gold at most of the courses here in Brisbane will set you back min AUD500 - 550. There are one or tweo cheaper I think. Nad Al Sheba is cheaper.

Correction, 400-450 per round, but again, all depends where ya wanna play.
294bhp of sheer V6 Jap pleasure.

i have never played golf in my whole life...but a friend was asking me start playing and he told me a place in brisbane where u can play for 80AUD....i dont remember the name...incase u r interested i can get the name!
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Charity Golf Day in Brisbane Nathan 0 9,162 06-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Nathan
  Golf Challenge For Charity crasher2000 1 5,552 10-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Last Post: crasher2000