• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems Persist For Saudi Women Married to Non-Saudis
E-Mal: morris@Qualitynet.net

To: His Royal Highness Khalid bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz
Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud Foundation
RiyaAUD 11443
Saudi localia

I Challenge my brothers to prove me wrong
(I’m Not say Allah Brothers and Sisiters)

La ilaha illallah, Muhammad-ur-Rasul-Allah

As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu

With reference to local News report on January 19’2006 (Problems Persist for Saudi Women Married to Non-Saudis). I have to say this problem persist for three reason’s ‘ 1.Arrogant 2. Ignorance 3. Hypocrisy,
I have asked mean friends question do Saudi-men have same problems marrying to Non-Saudi women.
Its a unpleasant consequences when marriage’s are destroy for arrogant, ignorance and hypocrisy.

The Quran Provides clear-cut evidence that women iscompletely Equated with man in the sight of Allah in terms of her rights and responsibilities then why do you fail to give her rights to marry who she like.

The Custodian of The Two Holy churches King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud is one Pious Muslims in Saudi localia that speak with action when it come to Islam. King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud speak from his heart a good (Muslim & King) that’s trying very hard to bring Muslim Ummah together his problem with parties in his government that looking out for their self advisor’s that’s look to follow path 1. Arrogance 2. Ignorance and 3. Hypocrisy from their actions I’m not say all them. I pray to Allah each night for The Custodian of The Two Holy churches King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud to receive his guides from Allah to lead Muslim Ummah to be once again strong like doing days Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihi wasallam.

O’ Allah’ Please keep The Custodian of The Two Holy church safe and in good health ’ O’ Allah help and guild The Custodian of The Two Holy church , O’ Allah Protect The Custodian of The Two Holy church from all evil in this world O’ Allah protect The Custodian of The Two Holy church from the evil of Iblis O’ Allah protect The Custodian of the Two Holy church from non believers “O Allah protect The Custodian of the Two Holy church King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud.

If advisor’s and government officials , Saudi brothers and sisters has knowledge of and certainty in the shahadah, why they act in this manner when you state that you have certainty in the shahadah this must followed by acceptance, with the tongue and heart, of whatever that shahadah implies. Whoever refuses to accept the shahadah and its implications, even if he knows that it is true and certain about its truth, than he is a disbeliever. This refusal to accept is sometimes due to pride, envy or other reasons. In any case, the shahadah is not a true shahadah without its unconditional acceptance. The scholars all talk about this condition as a general condition in the way that I have just stated. However, there is also a more detailed aspect that we must all be aware of. The believer accepts whatever the implications of the shahadah are. This also means that he believes in whatever is stated in the Qur'aan or stated by the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, without any right to choose what he wants to believe and what he wants to reject. Allaah says in the Qur'aan,

"Do you believe in part of the book and reject part of it? And what is the reward of those who do so save ignominy in the life of the world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be consigned to the most grievous doom" (al-Baqara : 85).

I have to say this because Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam didn’t destroy marriage’s. Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ‘alaghi wa sallam said in last sermon” All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an local has no superiority over a non-local, nor a non-local has any superiority over an local; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

The Custodian of The Two Holy church King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud in his statement at opening OIC summit in Makkah made a statement from Hadith “ Allah will never change situation of any people until they first change themselves.

Each day I pray for my brothers and sisters in Saudi localia. I pray each day for my brothers and sisters in and around Saudi localia because we look to them as local’s born to Islam be a good Image real Islam, We Western Muslim’s had look to them as Muslim’s to be example real Islam once again, now its big stock to see Arrogance, Ignorance, and Hypocrisy when Islam come from there country.

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) was man Gentle and Kind his heart always inclined to be gracious. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W. ) asked people to shun notions of racial, family or any other form superiority based on mundane things and said that righteousness alone was the criterion of one’s superiority over another.

I have receive mean e-mail’s from brothers and sisters from United States, to Europe to Japan, all way to Australia asking me to forgive my brothers in Saudi localia, (I’m Sorry) I can’t Allah will Judge them on day judgment they don’t remember that “ Allah has made the relationship of the Muslim to a Muslim more sacred than any relationship, even that of blood, culture or nation. He has united us into one Ummah, the Muslim Ummah, and has made us responsible for each other. The relationship between the Muslims is a sacred one:

Allah have said”

“ Today we have forgotten you as you forgot the meeting of this your day. Your refuge is the Fire and you have no helpers. That is because you made a mockery of Allah’s Signs and the life of the world deluded you.” Therefore, today they will not get out of it. They will not be able to appease Allah. (Surat al-Jathiyya:34-35). They Remain in Hell For all Eternity

This verses make it clear that those who are arrogant towards Allah will remain in Hell for all eternity. And, the reason why they were sent to Hell is precisely for their arrogance. Allah repays them with eternal fire of Hell:

As for those who deny Our Signs and are arrogant regarding them, the Gates of Heaven will not be opened for them, and they will not enter Paradise until a camel goes through a needle’s eye. That is how we repay the evildoers (Surat al-A’ raf:40)

We now see OIC Chief Prof. Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu issue statement to denounce publication of blasphemous and insulting caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HF) in the Norwegian newspaper (Magazinet). The Secretary-General have to understand before he can act in strong way he need 1.5 Billion Muslim’s with him.
Secretary-General need to come out his office in Jeddah and speak with men and woman on street how they feel about OIC. We see all talk and no action when it come to Islam you have to first clean you home before you can branch out.

Western Newspaper’s like Danish daily and Norwegian newspaper (Magazinet) have mean readers just like Media Stations through out West that look at actions of born Muslim’s. How can Prof Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu make request for major newspaper to take you serious when thy see only talk when it come to following words Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. I will say this once again its not Western Media that’s destroying Islam its Muslim with their Arrogant, Ignorance, Hypocrisy, Lying, Backbiting, and Discrimination etc, etc..

My Challenge to my brothers to prove me wrong :

1. Show me where Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. (PBUH&HF) destroy marriage’s. ?????????
2. Show me where Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. (PBUH&HF) disapproval marriage’s between Non- Saudi and Saudi. ???????????
3. Show me this Hadith is wrong and where its wrong :????????????
Ibn Abbas reported that a girl came to the Messenger of God, Muhammad (P.), and she reported that her father had forced her to marry without her consent. The Messenger of God gave her the choice . . . (between accepting the marriage or invalidating it). (Ibn Hanbal No. 2469). In another version, the girl said: "Actually I accept this marriage but I wanted to let women know that parents have no right (to force a husband on them)" (Ibn Maja, No. 1873).
4. Show me where color matter to Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. (PBUH&HF)?…

My last question how can I have met with Grand Mufti Shaikh Abdul-Azeez Aal Ash-Shaikh are do I have to have contacts to arrange for me to ask questions about Islam.?????????????????????

Consequences of violating women's rights

The consequence of even a small unfairness concerning the rights of others is so serious that the rewards of the offender's arduous and valuable acts of worship and good deeds will be transferred to the account of the wronged.

Should his good deeds be insufficient for full compensation, the burden of the bad deeds which the oppressed might have performed will be thrust upon the account of the oppressor. It is narrated in the sayings of the Prophet (sallallaho alaihi wasallam) that the real pauper is the one who, despite having performed an abundance of good deeds, will be impoverished by his reward being snatched away due to his violation of the rights of others. This is a point of grave concern and fear. May Allah help us in overcoming the evil incitements of our lower soul.

Jazakum Allah Khayran

Interesting open letter, but I am at a loss to understand what it is doing on a forum dealing with Brisbane? Am I missing something? Smile

I have a number of western friends who have become muslims, but they have found peace and become calm with introspection and focus on getting closer to Allah. I sense a lot of frustration and anger in your posts.

The greatest Jihad (struggle) is the reformation of oneself - do that and people will be attracted to you and will see a positive change.

I have seen other converts who become very critical and 'militant' - I see no difference between them and people who fall into a gang culture. As you are an American, I would draw your attention to the example and character of Malcolm X and constrast his views when he was a member of the Nation of Islam and when he renounced their teachings and became a mainstream muslim.

I, for one, do not think you have done yourself a good service with your posts thus far - but am interested in what you have to say. Perhaps your replies will be shorter and will give insights into your views and motivations.

Wasalaam,
Shafique

I do not think he is of "this earth" Shaf i have locked this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brisbane Airport problems jfish1936 1 4,893 04-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Last Post: jfish1936
  Blogging in Saudi localia G 3 8,704 01-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Last Post: secretbrisbane
  Proxy Problems in Brisbane? This may help you.. Stylinexpat 5 17,831 10-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Stylinexpat
  Worked in Saudi - let's try Brisbane!! sephora 10 15,162 10-01-2005, 08:08 AM
Last Post: saminbrisbane
  Loging in Problems?? And forum problems in general. Leon 2 5,246 04-06-2004, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Anonymous