Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
women driving in brisbane
some one told me women are not allowed to drive in brisbane is this correct ?

No, that is incorrect. Women are allowed to drive in Brisbane (and all Australia). If a woman is getting her license here in Brisbane she needs to have a female driving instructor, or obtain special permission to have a male driving instructor. Otherwise, there is no difference whatsoever. I believe that Saudi localia is the only country that does not allow women to drive.

thanks for that :lol:

Saudi knows women are crap driver Smile

[Image: carandboat.jpg]

HP Wrote:Saudi knows women are crap driver Smile

She don't look very Saudi to me.... Don't even look like Saudi localia... But you have a point somewhere there...

**Flame Suit On**

All women are bad drivers!!!!!!

This isn't from me Brisbane!!!!

"Well he must be a woman then!!!!" (from someone who drove in the passenger seat of your car) Smile
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away"

It's been scientifically proven that women are better drivers than men!

You should have seen the 2 guys I saw last night making a complete hash job of parking! When they saw me neatly reverse parallel park into a tight spot, in my big car, they tried to copy and made a complete arse of it! This after they failed to go in forwards - losers!

i heard that gals are self praised.. but u prooved it.. whenever we see an accident or a stupid traffic jam.. we always say, driver mst b a gal or an old man.. Smile

Alcoholic Wrote:It's been scientifically proven that women are better drivers than men!

You should have seen the 2 guys I saw last night making a complete hash job of parking! When they saw me neatly reverse parallel park into a tight spot, in my big car, they tried to copy and made a complete arse of it! This after they failed to go in forwards - losers!
None

kelly1966 Wrote:This isn't from me Brisbane!!!!

"Well he must be a woman then!!!!" (from someone who drove in the passenger seat of your car) Smile

That makes no sense.... The person who said it therefore has no common sense... Pitiful.

Alcoholic Wrote:It's been scientifically proven that women are better drivers than men!

I totally disagree Choc. The survey you refer too, was only taken from a sample of female drivers that excluded those that

1/ Those that drive constantly checking their make up in mirror

2/ Those that check "their hair" in mirror every 2 minutes.

3/ Those that put their Lippy on whilst driving

4/ Those that steer with their knee's whilst putting on Nail Varnish

5/ Those that drive with 5 inch stilletos

6/ Those that always put their car into reverse whilst pulling away at Traffic Lights

7/ Those that drive in the outside lane at 40 mph

8/ Those that try to park their cars whislt

a/causing huge traffic jams trying to get a car into a space the size of an Aircraft Carrier

b/ trying to park a Range Rover into a space only big enough for a Mini Cooper

9/ Those that drive with one hand out the window and the other out of the sun roof when drying their new nail varnish ( see 4 also)

10/ Those that talk to the passengers in the rear whilst looking at them and travelling at 100mph.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah, well I have three words that prove it: 'Cheaper car insurance!'

you Girls must be crazy to even argue on this... its true... women drivers are totally CONFUSED DRIVERS!!

its true what ryan said, when there is a lot of honking we hear on the road, we say "must be a girl" or even when i notice that the car next to me is driven by a girl... I make sure I keep away from that car!! Coz you never know when they brake, turn right, left whatever!

Although, of course there are exceptions …
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Well, I'm a good driver so I don't care about anyone else - humph!

Alcoholic Wrote:Well, I'm a good driver so I don't care about anyone else - humph!

But Choc

All women drivers say that :?

:lol: :lol:

yeh yeh yeh.. I mentioned about exception
I guess you (choco) and me fit there :wink: haha
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

The concept of a woman "driver" makes me laugh... :lol: :lol:

j/k

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best and quick way to obtain a driving licence in brisbane? s_kates81 2 5,680 02-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Choko
  Driving from Brisbane to Muscat yurki500 23 30,494 01-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Last Post: jacky
  Women travelling alone in brisbane ahmedlfc 1 5,049 10-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Last Post: ahmedlfc
  Brisbane - Europe driving? RobertS 5 10,354 10-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Stuart
  [b]Any women in Brisbane on this forum[/b] Anonymous 4 8,724 12-25-2004, 10:58 AM
Last Post: monalisa