Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to Clarify things
First of all, I wish to apologize to everyone in this forum (except Brisbane), who was witness to my postings with Brisbane in the Religious forum. I was wrong to let him get to me and this should have been argued out between myself and him.

I do wish to clarify some things on my husband's behalf though, as he made us look like a poverty case to you all.

All Brisbane did for my husband was ask a friend of his if he could stay there and believe me, this friend is a true friend. It was saving Brisbane money as well by him staying there as he reduced the rent for 2 borders, so it saved him truckloads of money too, not just us.

As for the recruitment agent, we were already in touch with him, all Brisbane did was call him for us and mention my husband's name to him.

I am embarassed as to what he did to us on this forum as it didn't need to be public knowledge when a so called friend helps another friend out.

My husband and I have made some excellent friends and contacts here and have gained alot of knowledge from most of the people on here.

I thank you for taking the time to read this and look forward to your replies.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away"

No apology required Kelly you are not doing yourself justice.

Those of us out there in Forum Land have formed opinions regarding the way some people conduct themselves on here over time, whether they have been members for a few months or a few years.

In your writings you have conducted yourself with a level of decorum that is totally acceptable, and for that i repeat, no apology is needed.

regards

I agree with Arnie and see no need for an apology.

Cheers,
Shafique

Have u got life threat from Brisbane too?

why are u from kelly by the way?

I'm from Canada HP.......
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away"

jacky habibi :

why do u not play the role of Kofi Annan and do some back door diplomacy.

Kelly 1966:

I think Brisbane is ashamed off his attitude and he might offer u an appology. Just wait and check your PM or junk box of e-mail :roll:

This flame war was bsaurd beyong beleif.

In any event. People have their opinions and more power to them no matter how great or fcuked up they may be.

Now I personally am sick of this flame war and chose to stop a while ago...

If enyone tries to provoke me into a flame, well, good luck 'cause I am bored and many people turn into children.

In any event, happy surfing people...

And for yurki500... BOOBS!!!! hihihi :lol:

Brisbane Wrote:This flame war was bsaurd beyong beleif.

In any event. People have their opinions and more power to them no matter how great or fcuked up they may be.

Now I personally am sick of this flame war and chose to stop a while ago...

If enyone tries to provoke me into a flame, well, good luck 'cause I am bored and many people turn into children.

In any event, happy surfing people...

And for yurki500... BOOBS!!!! hihihi :lol:

How to restore the peace in middle east :roll: Can u withdraw u forces from "Romance forum" and " forum" ?

HP Wrote:How to restore the peace in middle east :roll: Can u withdraw u forces from "Romance forum" and " forum" ?

The troops are on call but ordered back to their barracks. Warplanes are gassed up but in the hangars. And the armoured tank divisions are on war game manueuvers in the desert but ordered to peace duty. hihi :lol:

Brisbane ,

havent u said to me in PM that u r more qualified than kelly's husband and thats why u got the job.

PS"i deleted the PM" Tongue