Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings all!
Hi everyone! I'm new here in Brisbane, my name is Will and I'm a 27 yo guy from the UK. I've been here last yr on holiday as my mum has been working here for a couple of yrs now. I'm gonna stay around for a bit longer though as I'm trying to find a job in here, although as an aerospace engineer I'm sure that my chances are between slim and none (ever the optimist..lol).

Anyway, it would be great to make some friends whilst I'm here anyway, as one can never have to many friends, plus I don't really anyone here and it's getting kind of embarrassing going out with my mum the whole time..lol. So I hope that I'm welcome at this forum!
"I finally found a job where I'm not lazy, stupid or corrupt; and now I'm going to be killed for it." - Homer Simpson

"The quality of an individual is reflected in the standards they set for themselves" -Ray Kroc

Welcome to this side of the world.

Cheers,

D

Thanks Danick, nice to meet you too!
"I finally found a job where I'm not lazy, stupid or corrupt; and now I'm going to be killed for it." - Homer Simpson

"The quality of an individual is reflected in the standards they set for themselves" -Ray Kroc

welcome and goodluck!
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

welcome - there are many nice people on here

arnie in particular is refering to ME :lol:

westerndiamond Wrote:arnie in particular is refering to ME :lol:

How can that be?? For you are not me... :lol:

But of course EJ

:wink:

welcome aboard,

Cheers,

Jerry

welcome abroad and have fun.......
cheers!
stay cool!

gangster Wrote:

But of course EJ

:wink:

:headbang:

Thank you all for your kind welcome, hopefully i'll get to know you guys better Big Grin

Tongue

Welcome to Brisbane

I am from India working here in Brisbane for the last 8 years with a shipping company . Have a number of good friends in UK , people who I had been dealing with as part of my job here in Brisbane

Best Regds
SreeAUDar