Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
personal drivers
how do i find a personal driver? anyone tell me where to look or if there are any companies here?
sKhan

You see ads in the classifieds of the papers-may be try a rental company like Diamond Lease.

At the airport there are a lot of wannabe personal drivers waiting for u Tongue

If I'd be there right now, I'd be your personal driver Baba. That's a good job to start with in Brisbane for a Canadian expat. Gives me the chance to study and learn the city quite fast. I could be some kind of bodyguard to, if your status demand it. I would have no problems doing that too.

Unfortunately, I won't be there till mid Feb. I'am sure I'd be a good personal driver in a little time. Marc the "French-English-Spanish speaking Canadian golfer" Personel Driver that sound good, don't you think?

Cheers Baba! :wink:

Marc L.

baba90 Wrote:how do i find a personal driver? anyone tell me where to look or if there are any companies here?

i would like to send u my CV too , let me know your e-mail address!! i was stunt driver in Terminator 3 . Look at my picture Smile

[Image: drive_thru.jpg]

Very funny HP - nice one

Maybe he was after 'drive thru' Big Grin

HP

why is it you act like a twat about 90% of the time??.

I have said it before and i will say again - you are smarter than the majority on here think you are.

Why do i say this - once again you have showed an example of your superb command of the English language that is very rare in your previous post.

In fact, the one small example to which i refer, is a mistake that even 90% of English people make when writing.

To make it grammatically correct as you have done is rare indeed.

"you can fool some of the people some of the time HP , but not all of us all of the time" :wink:

And for all of you others , try and spot what it is i am on about.

i would like to send u my CV too , let me know your e-mail address!! i was stunt driver in Terminator 3 . Look at my picture

The distinction between 'to' and 'too' and 'now' and 'know', I think this is what arnie is calling us to look upon :? And if this is it, then yes he is entirely correct in saying that nearly all people get them mixed up, there are quite a few words actually that this refers to, such as 'there' and 'their' and 'weather' and 'whether'. Just goes to show that the english language is a hard one to master, or that the population is getting dopier Big Grin

baba90 Wrote:how do i find a personal driver? anyone tell me where to look or if there are any companies here?

Find out RIEL on here, she has a Tank, cant get better protection than that and it does more than 50mph

:lol: :lol:

lochness Wrote:The distinction between 'to' and 'too' and 'now' and 'know', I think this is what arnie is calling us to look upon :? And if this is it, then yes he is entirely correct in saying that nearly all people get them mixed up, there are quite a few words actually that this refers to, such as 'there' and 'their' and 'weather' and 'whether'. Just goes to show that the english language is a hard one to master, or that the population is getting dopier Big Grin

Well done Locky you get the prize - A ride in RIELs Tank when you get to Brisbane

Big Grin

I am not impressed by HP's stunt driving skills- I am the greatest stunt driver of all!! :lol: Lochy-you still want the prize?? Big Grin
I would suggest looking at the yellow pages online - there's bound to be companies that do this.

HP Wrote:

i would like to send u my CV too , let me know your e-mail address!! i was stunt driver in Terminator 3 . Look at my picture Smile

[Image: drive_thru.jpg]

NICE ONE

hey u can appoint me as ur personal driver....i will clean ur house too as a part time..yeah house cleaning service i do...complete clean ..nothing will be there at home.. Tongue
hahahahaha dont mind
Where there is a will there is a way...

DONT ATTEMPT TO DO A THING UNLESS U R SURE OF IT....AND SIMPLY DONT RELINQUISH IT JUST BCOZ SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT SURE OF U...

HP Wrote:

Not good English. Should have said --> .... I was a stunt driver....[/b]