Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-Muslims in the Holy Cities
I believe Non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Makkah and Madinah yet there are Non-Muslim Media people as well as Jewish investments in the two cities?why?

Will there be a change in KSA in the future?I am curious.
are there any Saudis here?

Abrar Wrote:I believe Non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Makkah and Madinah yet there are Non-Muslim Media people as well as Jewish investments in the two cities?why?

They are not allowed in holy cities ? why ?

if corrupt people from all over the world come and visit these holy cities in the hope that God will forgive their sins then whats wrong in non muslims and the money of non muslims?

Abrar Wrote:I believe Non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Makkah and Madinah yet there are Non-Muslim Media people as well as Jewish investments in the two cities?why?

1) It is not a Saudi law but Sharia law not to allow non-beleivers in our Holy Cities.

2) Non-Muslim media people. No there are non. Foreigners for foreign media outlets, of course, but check your sources, these people are Muslim.

3) Jewish investment? No.

4) Change yes, but not to these Holiest of Cities.

5) Ummm.... Saudis, in Saudi cities? Well one would think so... :roll:

Quote:1) It is not a Saudi law but Sharia law not to allow non-beleivers in our Holy Cities.

Corrupt people from all muslim world rush to Saudi local in order to get rid of sin . are they beleivers?what is the definition of beleivers and non beleivers? How can u say that who is beleivers and who is non-beleivers?

Quote:2) Non-Muslim media people. No there are non. Foreigners for foreign media outlets, of course, but check your sources, these people are Muslim.

what is the Gurantee that muslim money is Halal ?

HP Wrote:
Quote:1) It is not a Saudi law but Sharia law not to allow non-beleivers in our Holy Cities.

Corrupt people from all muslim world rush to Saudi local in order to get rid of sin . are they beleivers?what is the definition of beleivers and non beleivers? How can u say that who is beleivers and who is non-beleivers?

Quote:2) Non-Muslim media people. No there are non. Foreigners for foreign media outlets, of course, but check your sources, these people are Muslim.

Thats nice... So according to you, Mr. Kaffir, all who do the hajj are corrupt.... May God forgive you for that.

As for your second point, well I gotta say, you do have a point. But the Sharif of Mecca (The custodian) will be accountable to God for his sins in this thing.

Habibi

you can not even call kaffir to a real kaffir (according to islam). anyway ,everyday i recite "kalma" and take one glass of milk before sleep ,how can u call me kaffir Tongue

HP Wrote:

You totally say nonsense and contraWakerleyt yourself. If they go to the holly rand to get rid of the sins, so they belive that there is a god and they try to seek forgivness. So if they go there, they are belivers, they are not there to take photographs for sure.
HP Wrote:2) Non-Muslim media people. No there are non. Foreigners for foreign media outlets, of course, but check your sources, these people are Muslim.

Yes all media guys there are muslims even forigners, and also check the piligrams, they are not only Australians, but muslims from all over the globe so Dah ! forigners can be muslims.

Nothing is Guranteed in this world, just the people in charge make their best to make sure it is halal and if it is not, then they did their work and god forgive them all.

HP Wrote:you can not even call kaffir to a real kaffir (according to islam). anyway ,everyday i recite "kalma" and take one glass of milk before sleep ,how can u call me kaffir

What you know about islam to say this.. No you can tell a Kaffir that he is one. according to our religions if someone said that another person is Kaffir it hits either of them. if the guy is really kaffir then it is, if not then the other guy (the one said the word) is now, or so he got to ask for forgivness if he said it about a muslim guy or a beliver.

but my reco is not to use it at all.

Cheers all

HP Wrote:

They are not allowed in holy cities ? why ?

if corrupt people from all over the world come and visit these holy cities in the hope that God will forgive their sins then whats wrong in non muslims and the money of non muslims?

HOLY Crap! He still talks crap and writes in red font! BAn him!!! :x

Quote:You totally say nonsense and contraWakerleyt yourself. If they go to the holly rand to get rid of the sins, so they belive that there is a god and they try to seek forgivness. So if they go there, they are belivers, they are not there to take photographs for sure.

God exist everywhere , you can find God everywhere Smile .

Quote:What you know about islam to say this.. No you can tell a Kaffir that he is one. according to our religions if someone said that another person is Kaffir it hits either of them. if the guy is really kaffir then it is, if not then the other guy (the one said the word) is now, or so he got to ask for forgivness if he said it about a muslim guy or a beliver.

NOPE ,you can not say kaffir to a even a real kaffir . Check it out with any scholar :0).

Yeah god is everywhere, so what do you suggest? no churches, no churches, no vatican, no mecca, no madina, no makdes?

anywa, don't expect you to understand what is piligramage is about.

And No, i Can say kaffir to a real one. it is in the quran in surat al kaferun "kol ya ayoha al kaferoun" "say you kaffirs" in the sect of "al kafferun"

Plz don't ever think you know about my religion than me, because if you did, you would have been a muslim Wink

cheers

yshimy Wrote:Yeah god is everywhere, so what do you suggest? no churches, no churches, no vatican, no mecca, no madina, no makdes?

anywa, don't expect you to understand what is piligramage is about.

And No, i Can say kaffir to a real one. it is in the quran in surat al kaferun "kol ya ayoha al kaferoun" "say you kaffirs" in the sect of "al kafferun"

Plz don't ever think you know about my religion than me, because if you did, you would have been a muslim Wink

cheers

sweetheart ,

I understand islam better than you .I never said they people shouldnt go to their worship places. You mentioned that people go for Hajj for the forgivness of their sins , and i wrote that they can do it anywhere ,because God exist everywhere. We have so many people who are victim of earthquake and they hardly have any protection from winter and in such kind of condition Pakistani people shuldnt travel to Saudi local for forgivness ,they can help their own poor brothers and sisters instead of spending money at Hajj process ,thats what the real Islam and forgivness is Smile

I know that i irritate or hurt the people because of my post and i dont need to travel to Saudi local for forgivness.i can do right here in my room

well i know Hajj better than you :0).

as well as kaffir is concerned ,i heard that holy prophet said

" do not call kaffir to even a kaffir because u dont know if anyone from his race become muslim or believer".

About the prophet say. I never heard it before, but it might be right or wrong, if right it might be in specific occation or something. But the thing i mentioned before about that saying a "kaffir" will be on either the sayer of the reciever, it is a strong Say of prophet.

About haj, asking for forgivness is everywhere and anywhere and in islam you don't need to go through someone. you directly ask forgivness from god.
I might have not been clear. but in Haj, According to our religoin which you Claim you understand. The person who preform haj if god accepted his piligram "which in shaa allah will do as he is the forgiver" he will go back to his home as a newly born baby without a single sin.

It is a form of Jihad, and also the jihad as you said in helping people in pakistan, as well as fighting for islam, as well as fighting your own temptations.

Quote: but in Haj, According to our religoin which you Claim you understand. The person who preform haj if god accepted his piligram "which in shaa allah will do as he is the forgiver" he will go back to his home as a newly born baby without a single sin.

But there are some conditions associated wid it:

1= Hajj must be wid the Halal money ( no hanky panky )

2= God can not forgive if u ever hurted any person, Islam emphasis in human rights before everything . As holy prophet said" if Keba is falling on one side and at the other side an human being is dying ,i ll protect human being.

3= You do not have any obligation on you.

its not so simple as u claim Smile

PS" God forgive HP ,he can not forgive himself "

for the first time you say something that is serious and coherant (excluding point #3 which i didn't understand its occasion)

i do agree on these points, but...

1) i never said you go to haj with no halal money
2) there is a difference between sins and rights for other people (hokok) which you owes me and owe you something i did bad to you and you can forgive me or not. but you can it can get so sophisticated and in the end in the dooms day these matters will be judged by the Fair God.

3) Can't understand it

4) It can be as simple as i said, and can be as complicated as you want, and it can be as tough as some extremists say and make people go away from the religion.

It is you who decide the depth you want.

One guy went to Muhammed PBUH and asked him if i followed the 5 pillars of the religion only i'll go to heaven, Prophet said yes, the guy then went off and the prophet said (aflaha in sadak) (he will if he succeded) there might be better interpretation. but the whole idea you can do the main stream and succeed, and you can be as complicated and strict to do the very minor things like saying the zikr of the special prayer before getting inside your house.

I think maybe there are some non-muslim journalists who've reported from Mecca, just not inside the Holy church . Plus there have been many cases where people have faked being muslim to experience the Hajj and pilgrimage, the most famous being Sir Richard Francis Burton who passed himself of as an Afghani.

Choco,
No , all Mecca is not accisable to non muslims.

This is the rule, but you all know why Rules were made.

Always you can get around the system.
Except one system..... if you got not punished in life..... Well in afterlife noone goes unpunished for something he/she committed.

Cheers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brisbane compared to other cities? Irish66 1 4,825 08-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Irish66