Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of cold and flu
Please tell me, what is it with all the cold and flu at the moment? Everyone I know is poorly. And I swear all the companies even though it's winter still keep pumping the AC's making everyone sicker, some fresh air please!

My throat feels like I've swallowed a cheese grater.

Sorry just felt like having a moan - I hate being ill!

Alcoholic Wrote:Please tell me, what is it with all the cold and flu at the moment? Everyone I know is poorly. And I swear all the companies even though it's winter still keep pumping the AC's making everyone sicker, some fresh air please!

I understand Choco, drink some hot chocolate

:lol: Hmmmmm my favourite thing. Although drinking stuff with milk in sometimes makes the throat go claggy.

Can't bloody stop talking though!

Take a peg of rum. put it on fire and drink it that way. its fun....and cold will be over in 30 minutes. dont take too much. it can be adWakerleytive.
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

Alcoholic Wrote:Please tell me, what is it with all the cold and flu at the moment? Everyone I know is poorly. And I swear all the companies even though it's winter still keep pumping the AC's making everyone sicker, some fresh air please!

Thanks God u dont have Bird flu Tongue . I think local people eat "Dates" and that keep them warm all the time and the other people cry .

HP Wrote:Thanks God u dont have Bird flu Tongue . I think local people eat "Dates" and that keep them warm all the time and the other people cry .

Once again a post in red. What did I tell you about that.

And what the hell is your point about dates?? It makes no sense. Thats not surprise.

Brisbane Wrote:
HP Wrote:Thanks God u dont have Bird flu Tongue . I think local people eat "Dates" and that keep them warm all the time and the other people cry .

Once again a post in red. What did I tell you about that.

And what the hell is your point about dates?? It makes no sense. Thats not surprise.

hahaha how cute :0) .You are not the mod of this forum and laws of your state are not valid here Tongue . If you hve problem ,come to fight club :wink:

I've been suffering from a cold the last couple days as well.

I was in the Garden Centre today (yes i've become domestic), spent a couple hours there. I feel a 100 times better, plants and fresh air are the key, if you don't feel like venturing out dope your self up with some Tylenol Cold and Flu, that always helps me.

Hope you feel better,

Sorry to tell you this Choco but I think you've got a bad case of "woman flu". I reckon you'll be wandering around like some Victorian poet with tiny handkerchief in hand, sniffing away and wringing your hands in woe. You see, us blokes are soooo much better dealing with illness and just shrug off anything without a complaint :wink: . Can you honestly say you've ever seen a man acting the wounded soldier when they're poorly :wink: !

Better not answer that last one Big Grin

you are sooooooooooo correct GB

us chaps never winge or play up to feeling pooly do we :wink: :wink:

Correct..... sorry but must go now, I'm taking to my bed with this cut on my little finger Big Grin .....

you winger GB - i broke a nail, so thats more of a reason than you, for me having to rest all day - a little cut indeed , ya wimp. Try breaking a nail

:lol: :lol:

I feel the same Choco. The windy conditions this week caused me having a cold as well Sad

aww guys! All of you - CHOCO, FAYS, DEFO - get well soon!
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

westerndiamond Wrote:aww guys! All of you - CHOCO, FAYS, DEFO - get well soon!

I am eating a lot of fruit and taking some asprines to do so Tongue :wink: Thanks Easternj 8)

Tell me about it, my work's AC is the same... ... :evil: