Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am really DOWN today !!
Today Jan, 16th - 2006

Am really down, I don't know why.

(

Sorry to hear that.

To be honest, it is not a good time in Australia/local Countires. A lot of prominent players are passing away and seems to be creating some uncertainty in the markets and the future.

But, there's only another 15.5 hours to go before the 17th Jan. So, not long to go, hopefully it will pass by then. hahahahahaha
294bhp of sheer V6 Jap pleasure.

AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:Today Jan, 16th - 2006

Sad

Well stop poking at other ppl's life and it will be good. inshort get a wife and a life.

Not because of ppl's death (

Its about me ?

AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:Not because of ppl's death Sad

Its about me :?

I really dont knwo what r u talking about.... Hey Brisbane can u translate to him?

Ahmed, don't be down. Have you got some close family members to talk to? Can you spend some time with friends? Maybe have a meal together, go out and exercise or something? All of these things usually work for me when I am feeling down.

It happens without a reason, try to go and take a look at the sea or a lay down in a garden and you will feel better.

Maybe this joke will make you better:

An ugly wife said to her husband:
"honey, please fix the window or else people will start starring at me"

He replied:
"Don't worry, whoever sees you will fix it"

Confusedhock:
[Life Comes The Hard Way]

lol

Thanks for the joke

Everyone has their ups and downs in life, take time out and spend it with people that mean alot to you...have you talked to anyone how your feeling? if not then it does help to get it off your chest! lol but seriously do talk to someone about issues that you have...hope i was any help? Big Grin

Could it be winter blues? With winter, i also feel a little down sometimes for no reason, blame it on the gloomy weather-its not the uplifting is it. Well, at least u know it's not u! I think many people 'suffer' from winter blues..
I agree about goin to the beach, as soon as that sunny day comes up, grab ur swimsuit and run to the beach, it does wonders to my mood!

another little joke i'm affraid

Patient: Doctor im really down and i think i am a pair of Curtains

Doctor: "pull yourself together man"

:lol:

lol, that was funny! :lol: Cheered me up..

AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:Today Jan, 16th - 2006

Sad

hey AhmedBinAbdullah

Today Jan, 22nd - 2006

Feelin' any better yet? Big Grin

Much better, thanks by asking

Ahmed

AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:Much better, thanks by asking

Ahmed
well ahmed can u tell moi how much did u invest in that South African diamond business?

with that south african man ? He mailed me but i ignored him

or

my personal invest ? if this one, I can't tell you, but its not easy.

Ahmed