Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOKS Review & Exchange
Due to numerous requests I have made seperate sticky so you can comment about the books you have read and your ratings. If it is popular we can have seperate forum section! So start reviewing Big Grin

just read white apples by jonathan carroll...brilliant...life after death and all the dramas that follow...
China Meville - "Perdido Street Station"- "The Scar" -"Iron Council"...one of our most brilliant contemporary writer of fantastic fables...

I mostly read fiction and if i can lay my hands on something about astronomy i jump at it.

Just finished reading From a Buick 8 by stephen King.

would be definately interested in a exchange forumSmile

Cheers,

Jerry

finished rule of four - didnt like it .written in nerd style.

finished reading dreamcatcher by stephen king, quite gripping book on aliens. even the movie based on it has been made in a pretty good way.

currently am reading IT by king again

Cheers,

Jerry

yeah Stephen is a good writer

Has anyone read The DA VINCI CODE , would like to know is it worth buying and making a part of ones collection??

cheers,

Jerry

Jeevan deffo - its brill read.

read angels and demons much betta

I enjoy re-reading Lois Budjold's "Miles Vorkosigan" series. Probably classifiable as "military-political science-fiction". Miles is born dwarfed and crippled into a world where military prowess is worshipped; how he makes his way in this world is a wonderful tale. The other characters are also believable, with lives of their own.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent books you have read Pumpkin Escobar 11 37,234 06-23-2011, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Real Estate Brisbane
  book review/exchange club constantine 8 24,860 06-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Real Estate Brisbane