Poll: Is the Banning of HP fair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No. He was just speaking up his mind.
0%
0 0%
Yes. He had to be banned long ago.
50.00%
11 50.00%
Well, he was crossing the line some time... but the forums are more interesting with people like him around.
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HP banned
Cheers,

D

Thank God!!!! It's about time......Keep up the good work!!
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away"

hahah seriously...how come?

Actually I would like to know the answer to this question myself.
So speak out.
Brisbane, Oz

Atlast! Well he did state some logical points but most of em were obscured by his offensive words which Brisbane's comments made it worse! :roll:

ALHAMDULILLAH !!!

I'm usually against banning people. But in this case, I wanted to never see his posts again.

It doesn't matter how "different" his opinion is, as long as he articulates it in a way that is constructive to the discourse. But his posts are nothing like that. First of all you can never make out which side/opinion he's on. His posts sound like hallucinations of a mind on crack, which is deeply troubled, and which insults everybody.

So yeah, good thing that he's been booted.

Linda_Stuiv Wrote:I'm usually against banning people. But in this case, I wanted to never see his posts again.

It doesn't matter how "different" his opinion is, as long as he articulates it in a way that is constructive to the discourse. But his posts are nothing like that. First of all you can never make out which side/opinion he's on. His posts sound like hallucinations of a mind on crack, which is deeply troubled, and which insults everybody.

So very well put, couldn't have said it better myself. People on here need to remember, its not always what you say, its how you say it and the tone attached to it.

We did give him fair warning. If he chose not to listen then he gets punished. This is his punishment.

It sucks it had to come to this because I feel bad that we have to ban someone here.... But unfortunatly, actions had to be taken...

Lets hope we don't resort to this again despite the fact I support HPs ban.

next is Ahmed.he sent me a PM threatening me to come forward "from hiding" and plans to have this site banned in Telstra! I know guys he is a moron in terms of computer networks but it may affect ppl in Australia. One last thing, half of the time I have no clue what he is talking about cos his english SUCKS big time! This guy is gonna spoil the prestige of all local locals :evil:

I bet HP has already signed in with a new name...he is like a cockroack...he cant be put to sleep...

I agree D - Unit. I voted no for 2 reasons

1. There is very little point because as DU just said , he will just log back in with a new user

and

2. it is down to the moderators to delete his offensive posts and up to forum members to alert the moderators of such.

On a side issue some of the moderators like Lamot can be most rude and abrupt.

The moderators here have to lead by example, the same goes in any forum. If the moderators cannot control their own foul language then it is not for them to judge others.

Example of Lamot, and you lot want to ban HP !!!!! Geez talk about dual standards

you know wats really fucked up in brisbane ... the women ... and u know why they got such big heads an attitudes up in this place is cause of the fools ... i mean in other countries when the guy is driving some 70000$ car an he rich the women be running after him an want to give it up to him .. but here u see an asshole livin it up but still running after the women damnn they stupid .. so now these women here think they got some diamond punani with honey juices drippin of there clits an they walk around like they something .....

thats why weneva i hustle a ho' i feel sorry for the fools cause they always gettin hustled...

so if any of u assholes need any lessons on how to play the game contact me i shall school u to the rules of the game ..

daaaamnnnn...ive never really paid any attention to Lamots posts but this is waayyy out!

soo yeah i totally agree with arnie.!

i think the moderators were personally offended and used whats in their power to get rid of HP...who draws the limit????

Well you have to accept & appreciate the "Diversity of moderators" here. Yes Lamot was locked up in a Manly West for a yr and returned changed in his behaviour and speech. He acts like a "western nigga" and that post which arnie posted is "normal" post. Do a search and you will get the trend.But next guy to b banned is def Ahmed. Yes you read that right Ahmed.

gangster Wrote:
Linda_Stuiv Wrote:I'm usually against banning people. But in this case, I wanted to never see his posts again.

So very well put, couldn't have said it better myself. People on here need to remember, its not always what you say, its how you say it and the tone attached to it.

True, True LINDA! Take note of your own words my dear!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are many INET sites banned in brisbane? shalli 5 10,287 12-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Last Post: jacky
  banned 4324mas 5 9,167 02-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Last Post: yurki500