Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schools in Brisbane
Hi,
We have plans to move to Brisbane or Kedron Area.

Looking for schools for my kids for 9th and 7th grade, (International or Indian). Any information would be of great help.

What would be the average fees per annum and how is the standard of schooling compared to home.
Thanks
Defeat the defeat before the defeat defeats you.
To Strive, to Seek to find and not to Yield.

there are schools in Brisbane and Kedron that follow the Indian curriculum.

here's a link that might help...

http://www.brisbanecityguide.com/geninfo...&scl_level=
Save the Earth! It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!

i went to westminister back in 99 and i hated it...i dont know if that how most schools are..but i was a shock to me that students were treated like animals in the military

kPax Wrote:i went to westminister back in 99 and i hated it...i dont know if that how most schools are..but i was a shock to me that students were treated like animals in the military
wow, so did they test u in lbsa? That explains alot....... :lol:

kPax Wrote:i went to westminister back in 99 and i hated it...i dont know if that how most schools are..but i was a shock to me that students were treated like animals in the military

yo i was in westminster 2.......i finished my o-levels in 2000...but i like the school......ya studies wise it was fucked up but i sure did have fun!
cheers!
stay cool!

ya then we probably studied at the time ..i was there from 99-00 and i was in 9th grade...but the school is not mixed so u wont know who i was..
well i was the only girl from denmark and was always bitching to the teachers about how crappy the school was..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noosa schools bonnie 1 8,655 05-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: bonnie
  meWakerleyal schools etc? baba90 2 5,956 12-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Last Post: westerndiamond
  Brisbane Schools Trinny 6 11,430 03-21-2005, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Kayl
  Schools in Brisbane Anonymous 5 12,036 02-07-2004, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Lamot