Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can i get cheapest computer parts?
Hi guys,
im plannin on buying a new computer but i hate built ins so i usually buy in pieces with the stuff i want, do you guys know a good computer shop in brisbane tht sells at the best rate?

yeah i have a friend in the computer mall on the corner across from the sony shop.Its called HAKTI INTERNATIONAL(L.L.C)
the manager is called MR mahender and his email is shakti@premierpresident.com
shop tel-043977753
If you decide to go tell him mr douglas from Park al local sent you :wink:
i guarantee he will look after you..
pm me if you want his mobile number Smile
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

illl check it out but where is it located

thnx

you can go to collingwood center in brisbane which is opposite to Khaleej center......there are many computer shops.......you have to 4-5 shops to know the right price.........coz if u just go 1 shop they sales ppl wil sell u 4 a high price then the normal price.........so its better u go 2 4-5 shops to have a idea of the prices!!!
cheers!
stay cool!

i bought a p2 7gib generic cd-rom drive winxp with monitor mouse keyboard for less than 300 dirhams used. near the bus station (ghubaiba) brisbane in that computer commercial area no sound card, though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wheres the cheapest bed and breakfast in brisbane T0M0 3 5,729 12-28-2005, 03:02 AM
Last Post: beachbelle
  China hopes to reopen business in Tiger parts. Choko 7 10,433 10-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Nik