Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want a couple of friends?
Hey. My fiance and I just moved to the Greens. We've been in Brisbane for a few months and are looking to make some friends. Any takers?

yeah ill b glad to be ur friend i live around there only Big Grin
add me so we can know each other better :lol:
cheers!
stay cool!

tell us more!! we moved a few months ago and getting to know anyone but the work crowd can be tricky..

Yes, I agree!
So far, the two of us have only really met our colleagues from work, and maybe the occasional person who helps you change a tire!
Anyway, we are both 26 years old and come from Montreal, Canada. How about you?

gatsby Wrote:Yes, I agree!
So far, the two of us have only really met our colleagues from work, and maybe the occasional person who helps you change a tire!
Anyway, we are both 26 years old and come from Montreal, Canada. How about you?

You are from Montreal??? Confusedhock:

I am from Montreal.... Where abouts did u live?

Well, my parents live in Hampstead, and I used to live in NDG.
What about you?

gatsby Wrote:Yes, I agree!
, and maybe the occasional person who helps you change a tire!
?
HAHAHAHA, how many tires have you had to change?? There are alot less pot holes here than in montreal.

gatsby Wrote:Well, my parents live in Hampstead, and I used to live in NDG.
What about you?

West Island then Little Burgendy Smile

Now in Marina Smile

Well, only one.
But, there certainly is no shortage of potholes around the Greens. That could rival any crappy street in Montreal!

Errrr YES!!!!!!!!!!! Me is Ironiah & my partner is French..... just arrived here in the last few months and we really wanna meet people...

Let us know whats happinin & we'll organise something... Wud love to get together.

Big Biz xxxx

Sorry I haven't checked the forums in a little while.

My boyfriend and I were thinking of trying to organize a party or a barbecue to get people to meet. Where are you living?

I met someone in my building the other day and they also said that they would be having a barbecue soon. If you would like to come to any of these things, I will definitely invite you.

Talk to you soon....

Yup... Im up for a get together.

Any suggestions anyone? Confusedcratch:

Well, I am brave enough to make a plan if you like....
You can bring your partner and I will bring mine.
Let me know.
We are eager to make friends as well!

Welcome to brisbane and Welcome to the greens.

I'm another greens resident, been in brisbane for 2/3 months.
But i'm a lone person no partner, so if you are having a BBQ or a party and i would fit, i would be glad to attend.

Cheers

Note: as greens residents, we need to do something about the swimming pool closure.

Great! I will let you know if there is a plan.

About the pool closure, you are so right! I am extremely annoyed about it. Usually, I like to do laps several times a week, so this is really putting a damper on my exercise routine. Have you called anyone to complain? I have heard that lots of people are complaining, but it doesn't seem to be helping. What's the next step?

i live in the greens too, i can be yshimy's partner hahaha , seriously though let me know of any plans and if i am in town i will come down Smile

Loulette Wrote:Big Biz xxxx

That means big boob in Australian, so not sure if thats your intention in signing your post with it hehe