Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Income broken down by Race
Although a bit dated something that may be of interest to you.

http://www.brisbaneinc.com/versionflash/...bution.gif

jacky pretty useful i must say!!..hmmm gives me a better understanding on how i should negotiate more for my next job :twisted:

Glad I'm classed as a 'European' then.
-Driven by Precision-

jacky Wrote:Although a bit dated something that may be of interest to you.

This statistic is based on data from 1998. So do little bit more home work or try to get the latest up-date. Damn thats why i wana be white (wink).......

You are pathetic

HP Wrote:

This statistic is based on data from 1998. So do little bit more home work or try to get the latest up-date. Damn thats why i wana be white (wink).......

Sorry I should have simplied the first 4 words in my message
Although a bit dated = Yes i know it is old, but interesting, although values may have varied, i don't think the general percentage variances between races has.

How is the skin bleaching and the Dutch accent coming along? :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HP you are such a MORON!!! You are a PATHETIC loser!!!

YOU SUCK....BALLS....!!!!

DIMWITTTTTTTTT...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:How is the skin bleaching and the Dutch accent coming along? :roll: :roll

White can be explained as tangible and intangible , tangible where we talk about appearance and intangible where we talk about white deeds. Denmark has nothing to do with Dutch ...... Ducth is the language of another country.

Consider the gap between 1998 to 2005 ..... 7 years . If your brain doesnt grow then it doesnt mean that the facts of a country cant change in 7 years.So read your post few times before pressing " submit".

I

Hmm, not so sure how accurate these figures are even. Have loads of European and Brit friends and none of them fall in the 35K+ category! Mostly in the 15-20 K range...

HP Wrote:
Quote:How is the skin bleaching and the Dutch accent coming along? :roll: :roll

White can be explained as tangible and intangible , tangible where we talk about appearance and intangible where we talk about white deeds. Denmark has nothing to do with Dutch ...... Ducth is the language of another country.

Consider the gap between 1998 to 2005 ..... 7 years . If your brain doesnt grow then it doesnt mean that the facts of a country cant change in 7 years.So read your post few times before pressing " submit".

I

i must agree with the devil. If those fools still cosider europeans or white as their messiah then those fools are still primitive.

jag Wrote:

Hmm, not so sure how accurate these figures are even. Have loads of European and Brit friends and none of them fall in the 35K+ category! Mostly in the 15-20 K range...

I think the breakdown is for total compensation, i.e. inclusive of housing, meWakerleyal, education, etc. if you look at it this way i think it is accurate at the time, either that or you and i know different people :lol: :lol:

jacky Wrote:
jag Wrote:

I think the breakdown is for total compensation, i.e. inclusive of housing, meWakerleyal, education, etc. if you look at it this way i think it is accurate at the time, either that or you and i know different people :lol: :lol:

Aye, thats right.. if it means total compensation including benefits, etc.. then its probably correct at 35%.. Smile

also i wanted to note that during hte past year most people that shifted jobs got a 100% or more increase in compensation for many reasons including crazy rent prices, and scarcity of qualified people. I guess someone from the recruitment world can highlight this more .. but thats what i am seeing ..

Don't think it would work this way either.
It was in 1998 and then the prices were very low.
I think here it says house hold, so it might be that a european working husband and wife, which would make sense.

otherwise, even with all the benefits included, i don't think the majority would fall in the 35+but as mentioned before in the 15-25 range

yshimy Wrote:Don't think it would work this way either.
It was in 1998 and then the prices were very low.
I think here it says house hold, so it might be that a european working husband and wife, which would make sense.

otherwise, even with all the benefits included, i don't think the majority would fall in the 35+but as mentioned before in the 15-25 range
T

That's exactly what I meant in my last post, 35K would be suggestive of a household income with both partners working, or maybe an individual with a higher post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australia government mulling tax on sales and income... sabiqoon 8 16,102 01-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Last Post: G
  Adventure race! cadmus 1 3,846 10-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Last Post: cadmus