Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatboy Slim 5th Jan 2006
Fatboy Slim is coming to Brisbane!!!!

He's playing at the Brisbane international convention and exhibition centre halls 3 & 4, Thursday 5th January 2006.

20.00 - 03.00

This will be an awsome night out, Fatboy is a genius on the decks.

Whoooooohoooooo - Can't wait.

who the hell is fatboy slim?. seems like obese boy. Can he move his @ss or he needs choco's help?

tickets..??...wats the tag on them...!!!

OMG - Fatboy Slim is only one of the worlds biggest DJs!!!!! He's had tracks like Rockafella Skank, Gangsta Trippin', Weapon of Choice, Bird of Prey, Praise You, etc etc etc.

He's playing in Oz for New Years Eve to about 200,000 people!

His real name is Norman Cook and he used to be a member of a group called the House Martins.

No ticket price info yet, will let you know as soon as I know, I suspect starting around 155AUD.

Hubby and I hope to snag some tickets - should be an awesome concert!

i wanna goooooooooooo..!!! Sad

http://www.miragepromotionsonline.com/co...=country,3

as far as i know tiesto is the no 1

nice for sure one that i wont miss !! i attended his concert in brighton beach back in 2002 and almost 250,000 people attended and it was free !!!!

Snype Wrote:as far as i know tiesto is the no 1

she said he is one of the worlds biggest djs .. ie. he is phat .. read the posts sucka

Actually Tiesto is not number 1 anymore. Paul Van Dyke has been voted the world's number 1 DJ, as of a few weeks ago by DJ magazine who compile the listings. Tiesto is now number 3. But still the number 1 Trance DJ.

getting too old to follow whos numba one... :lol: ...hey choc the tickets are 160 AUD if i am correct...followed the online link you provided...its free standing too...

I'm totally there. Neneh Cherry is performing some songs before hand.

shit its the night before the marathon :x

oh stiop this fatboy slimboy shit.

Why Sniper? Just because of your ingnorance in not knowing one of the worlds biggest DJs and performers - the man is awsome.