Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
only for the girlzz
hey chicitas..

i was bored so i thought of posting a new subject..

write atleast two things you hate about guys and two thing u love about guys..that could be anything from looks to personality...

guys cant write anything..just read and learn...yall might catch a thing or two..

well i couldent come up with anything better..but hope this will turn into a war btw us and the guys..and then we can bash them!! :twisted:

ill start:

hate:
1. guys that think farting is fun!
2. beerbelly
3. ugly teeth
4. ungenerous guy!

love:
1. broad shoulders
2. humor
3. se(x)y eyes
4. GENEROUSITY

ill stop for now... my list can keep on going..but

well here is 4 shit i really hate of a woman,

1, Jealousy - oh damn just chat play with other woman ur gf starts frying
2, PMS - yeah I keep myself away from the dog (B***h)
3, giggling - I hate when they laugh for nooooo reason at all or laugh at a joke u said 5 days ago. (so obtuse)
4, . (period)

So is Sniper admitting he's reall a girl?

Anyway he's my two of each:

I love,

1. A Sexy smile
2. Pert bum in tight jeans - hmmmm

I hate,

1. Arrogant guys
2. A guy who forgets the little things.

love:
good sence of humor - Not dirty* 24/7

sensitive yet tough

Hate:
Guys who are too shy - they look down or somewhere else when they talk to you .... "hello I am here!"

over confidence
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

kPax Wrote:hey chicitas..

i was bored so i thought of posting a new subject..

write atleast two things you hate about guys and two thing u love about guys..that could be anything from looks to personality...

guys cant write anything..just read and learn...yall might catch a thing or two..

well i couldent come up with anything better..but hope this will turn into a war btw us and the guys..and then we can bash them!! :twisted:

its interesting to note why girls are so obsessed with men.. their looks and personality... in the first place and then finally want to take a fight..on non-issues like these...

now.. its christmas time and love is in the air....

lets keep the judgements aside for a while...

I really hate following in girls

1= When they start dreaming about getting married

2= When they hesitate to call and its guyz who have to pay huge bills :0(. They make very simple excuse .....oh my card was finished. .B(i)tch.

3= When they waste lot of time on chats and when they appear in real life , one feel like slaping on their faces.

4= When They like me but they never express their feeling (e.g. Choco like me but she didnt make it public ). She thinks might be like Princess Diana and Dodi we both get killed .

5= I hate one thing in white girls , they dont like me :-0) .

6= Muslims girls do everything and later send u an sms by saying" what had happened between u and me ,it shouldnt had happened and please dont tell anyone ,i am very pious gal".

7= I hate when my girl friends think they own me and i have no right to look at another girl ( it used to happen in past, as now i stopped flirting and making hanky panky).

8= It is embarrassing when girls start crying in front of u in public , everyone think that u r responsible Sad .

9= I hate the girls of Brisbaneforums when they xchange smiles wid jacky habibi while ignoring me :oops:

10= i hate girls when they talk about "period" in front of me ......its so disgusting ............ :roll:

i thought i wrote it clearly that guys r not allowed to participate...but oh well..from now on guys are also allowed to post..

kPax Wrote:i thought i wrote it clearly that guys r not allowed to participate...but oh well..from now on guys are also allowed to post..

without men, this world would have been primitive cos almost all the great scientists are men. We do need women for baby sitting these great scientists

HP u r the maaaaaan daug!!!!
cheers!
stay cool!

hashman Wrote:
kPax Wrote:i thought i wrote it clearly that guys r not allowed to participate...but oh well..from now on guys are also allowed to post..

without men, this world would have been primitive cos almost all the great scientists are men. We do need women for baby sitting these great scientists

Not really that's only because women have been so oppressed in the past, there are plenty of women scientists these days, inventors, etc.

Women could survive quite happily I think without guys, and just use them for pleasure and breeding purposes, but of course substandard males wouldn't stand a chance.

Alcoholic Wrote:
hashman Wrote:

Not really that's only because women have been so oppressed in the past, there are plenty of women scientists these days, inventors, etc.

Quote:Women could survive quite happily I think without guys, and just use them for pleasure and breeding purposes, but of course substandard males wouldn't stand a chance.

the intention of empowering women is not to encourage gigolos and breeding bulls in the society..

the vices in the society would never get eliminated if the educated and empowered women folk also start thinking in the manner as what the male dominant society did in the past..

The fact is though that some women (but obviously not all) do seem to slip into the downtrodden, accept-any-bad-behaviour, subservient role when it comes to certain blokes.

How many times does the girl fall for the "bad boy" and then hang on in there while letting him behave like the rat he really is and she's seemingly blind to all the faults and what's really going on?

Choco, I'm sure you have despaired occasionally with friends who have fallen into this and seem to have lost all sense and reason when it comes to certain blokes who they deem to have that certain something. You know it will all end in tears and can see it coming like an express train but you are wasting your time trying to get them to see reason.

I've seen the most independent, strong, intelligent women turn into the little down-trodden, badly-treated sidekick with the wrong bloke... and especially so when he seems unattainable.

It's strange but very true....

yooooo people STOP! u guys r turning my subject into a discussion about womens rights and all that BS...if u guys wanna continue this discussion then post a new subject!!

otherwise do as said!!! write two things good and bad!

Two things a women must have:

Great sense of humour
Be herself, and not somebody she wants to be or thinks she is.

Beauty is only skin deep. It's what is underneatrh that counts and what a man falls in love with, not what is on the outside. :oops:

Any man who thinks a stunningly good looking girl is the "best thing since sliced bread" needs to wake up and smell the real world!

I've been one of those women!

Anyways:

I love a man with:

Intelligence - a guy that can stimulate you intellectually is soooo sexy.
Strong arms - nothing like being wrapped up in a comforting pair of big muscular arms.

Hate:

Limp wet hand-shakes - totally gives me the creeps.
Mono brows - pluck those buggers out.
Hairy backs - ew ew ew! Wax and more wax.