Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cream NYE - Brisbane
Does anyone know what site I can buy tickets for this event? And how old do you have to be to get into here? Can you bring a minor possible age 17 with you if your above the required age? or is there a way to get fake ids or sneek in? i might seem kinda dumb cuz im from the us. but i we just bought a n apartment in brisbane on the marina scape... project its not done yet. thank you once again.
sKhan

All tickets prices are on the website. Normally gigs like this are over 21 because of the booze on the premises. Sometimes they do tickets for underagers, but we'll hva eto wait and see.

Log onto: www.brisbanelook.com/forum

There's a thread about it in the events section.

how long do i have to wait for? to find out ay? and thank you for the help and the recomindation
sKhan

Tickets will be available from Virgin Megastores in Brisbane. Actually the haven't put an age limit on the website, so you might get away with it, but best to check.

Ask the question on the other site, all the guys are Dj's and in the biz so they'll know, plus the promoter is hanging out there reading the posts so he should reply personally to your questions.

Hey,

Actually you can log onto www.boxofficeme.com and pre-purchase tickets and it states NO AGE LIMIT. So you'll be OK. Big Grin

hey thank you soo mcuh... for the help... im really lookn forward to this party.
sKhan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cream Ibiza.. bsaolute RUBBISH!!! jag 14 17,567 01-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Fraad