Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weddings
Where can I find a european band to play at my wedding in Brisbane?????

r we invited`?

Count me in. I looooove weddings.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

I can play the tambourine and the triangle. Big Grin

Check out the yellow pages

Cheers,

D

My friend is a great musician who has played in lots of the main clubs in Brisbane.He can now do a band setup on his own with the help of computers!!If that sounds right!!!!

He is amazing!!!You would have a fantastic wedding party with him involved!!! Big Grin

Danick Wrote:Check out the yellow pages

Cheers,

D
tried it!! nothing under bands, only event managment & unless i wanna belly dancer they cant help!!! Sad

MisteraS Wrote:My friend is a great musician who has played in lots of the main clubs in Brisbane.He can now do a band setup on his own with the help of computers!!If that sounds right!!!!

He is amazing!!!You would have a fantastic wedding party with him involved!!! Big Grin
Really, where can I check out his band! Wots it called?

European band ? sounds like you will have a really gay time

Actually this guy has played as lead vocalist and lead guitar in Rock Bottom, Jimmy Dix, Hard Rock cafe and soon to be in a big Ironiah bar!!!

He is flying solo at the moment, but he has all the equipment to stage the sound of a full band(what he will do at the Ironiah bar).

He sings a wide variety of songs and he even writes his own stuff which is fantastic!!

If youre serious, I can give you his email and you can chat to him directly about hearing some of his stuff, when, where the wedding is etc.

You wont regret it!!!! Big Grin

MisteraS Wrote:Actually this guy has played as lead vocalist and lead guitar in Rock Bottom, Jimmy Dix, Hard Rock cafe and soon to be in a big Ironiah bar!!!

He is flying solo at the moment, but he has all the equipment to stage the sound of a full band(what he will do at the Ironiah bar).

He sings a wide variety of songs and he even writes his own stuff which is fantastic!!

If youre serious, I can give you his email and you can chat to him directly about hearing some of his stuff, when, where the wedding is etc.

Sounds gr8 but really after 3-5 piece band but maybe he can help?? tx

Camel Wrote:
MisteraS Wrote:Actually this guy has played as lead vocalist and lead guitar in Rock Bottom, Jimmy Dix, Hard Rock cafe and soon to be in a big Ironiah bar!!!

Sounds gr8 but really after 3-5 piece band but maybe he can help?? thanks for the email, not heard anything back as yet thoug!