Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brisbane Night Clubs - underage
I'm onli 4 months away from turning 18, I've just arrived in brisbane on a month long holiday and i waz wondering if there are any night clubs that dont have 18+ age limits.

Any help would be appreciated.

Adios,
Rocky

hey rocky...
:wav:
i know one place that is called Kidzdance...the age limit is 12 to 18...if someone under 12 wants to go there the person has to be accompanied with a person above 12..there is colorful alcohol free drinks in cute mugs..and u also have dancers on stage dressed up as disney figures...
and by the way..it starts from 5pm till 8pm...so dont worry its not over ur bedtime

Big Grin
ps. u have to bring a letter from ur parents if u r allowed to dance with a girl :wink:

enjoy sweetie

There are also special performances by "The Wiggles" and "Hi 5" - not to be missed!
-Driven by Precision-

rocky27_9 Wrote:I'm onli 4 months away from turning 18, I've just arrived in brisbane on a month long holiday and i waz wondering if there are any night clubs that dont have 18+ age limits.

Any help would be appreciated.

Adios,
Rocky

haha i guess night clubs in brisbane has age limit of 23 or 24 eh?

Nar, most places are 21! Youwill never make it Sniper, you too imature! Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

yurki500 Wrote:Nar, most places are 21! Youwill never make it Sniper, you too imature! Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

yeah yeah and u r immature!

Snype Wrote:
yurki500 Wrote:Nar, most places are 21! Youwill never make it Sniper, you too imature! Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

yeah yeah u r immature!

HAHAHAHAHA i think you just proved him right, I'm rubber and you're glue :lol: :lol:

hows 360 degree's?? :roll: has anybody been there?
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

kPax Wrote:hey rocky...
:wav:
i know one place that is called Kidzdance...the age limit is 12 to 18...if someone under 12 wants to go there the person has to be accompanied with a person above 12..there is colorful alcohol free drinks in cute mugs..and u also have dancers on stage dressed up as disney figures...
and by the way..it starts from 5pm till 8pm...so dont worry its not over ur bedtime

Big Grin
ps. u have to bring a letter from ur parents if u r allowed to dance with a girl :wink:

enjoy sweetie

R u serious, or was that just a long joke ?

He's serious dude.

You're not going to get into a club here without being over 21.
-Driven by Precision-

westerndiamond Wrote:hows 360 degree's?? :roll: has anybody been there?

yes ive been its awesome .. very chill and relaxin .. i wish i am spending more time in brisbane rather than out of town on buisness to enjoy all the nightspots Sad

Are you kidding me? I see so many underage people in clubs here, just like anywhere else you'll always get underage people in bars and clubs.

..the other day i when i went to play some basketball there were these teenage local kids ....talkin abt gettin into clubs n all..so i asked him how do ul manage to get in..he said simple...he took out a id card and said look ..it was a fake id card for the age of 21yrs...i was like wow... didnt know they did that here too...so fake ids are no biggie here and gettin into clubs with them shudnt be a problem

It depends on the club/bar, which night, event/DJ and other factors.

Some will let you in if you are going as couples/in a mixed group, some will let you in if you look older than 21, some will let you in if the place was not that busy and they had an event selling tickets. For instance, if you go to Barzar on a weekday there will be no bouncer in the first place (Partially due to the fact that the place would not be that busy). Even depends if there were CID inside... Complicated, huh?

At the Tiesto concert a few months ago, there were 17 year old teenagers , they simply let almost everyone who had a ticket! (I am underage myself by the way Smile )

Party hard! (IF you were allowed)
Best regards,
Omar

there is one club which will let any1 in......it aint a club bassically its a shisha place but they serve alcohol and after 10 dj comes in and theres a dance floor too..........the club is QD's and i think its on Brisbane yatch club which is opposit to Ransome city center.............but go in b4 9:00 pm to enjoy the dj coz after 10:00 they start chekcin 4 ids on the gates........but once ur in they won kick u out Wink
cheers!
stay cool!