Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new years?
what are some of the most fun things to do on new years in brisbane? any big partys? or concerts goin on?
sKhan

Creamfields is coming to Brisbane for New Years, checkout the website www.cream.co.uk

anything more interesting? anyways are there gonna be any parties like at hotels or somethign?!? something fun!? what are the best night atrtractions to go to... such as resturants with attractions?
sKhan

Cream, boring? You're kidding me right? 3 arenas of Dance, R&B, Hip Hop and Drum and Bass, it's going to be awsome!

Hotel for New Years, that's what I call a major drag.

cyclone for new years baba90 ... best place in town to party

hey the cream thing looks amazing.. i have no idea what i was thinking. thank you soo mnuch.
sKhan

hey how old do u have to be to get into cream?

and also if ur 18 can u bring someone who is under 18 in?!?

and where can i buy tickets for cream!?!? cuz i am in america. so
sKhan

For those of you living in Brisbane, the December edition of Connector has advertisements for New Years happenings at hotels etc., starting from p. 68-73.

does anyoen know wher ei can buy tickets?
and how old do u have to be to get into it>?
sKhan

theres an event being put on by some people from the Netherlands who have been in the industry for over 20 years. Its the first of its kind as well being at an Australian adventures fort. It is also the only party in Duai that will be open past 3. It will go until atleast 4.

check out the website for info www.thedesertzone.com

People are always stupid when they celberate new year. They dont know that one more year has gone from their sweet lifeeeee. :oops:

On new year everyone shuld make the audit of their life ,what have they done in previous year and where are they standing now .............instead of drinking and dancing at clubs :roll:

Boooorrrrrriiiiinnnnggggggg!!!!!!

hd Wrote:theres an event being put on by some people from the Netherlands who have been in the industry for over 20 years. Its the first of its kind as well being at an Australian adventures fort. It is also the only party in Duai that will be open past 3. It will go until atleast 4.

This sounds pretty interesting, are you related to the company that is putting this on?

jacky Wrote:
hd Wrote:theres an event being put on by some people from the Netherlands who have been in the industry for over 20 years. Its the first of its kind as well being at an Australian adventures fort. It is also the only party in Duai that will be open past 3. It will go until atleast 4.

This sounds pretty interesting, are you related to the company that is putting this on?

Yes jacky,

I am involved. If you have any questions please ask.

Yeah like the look of this too. Only thing I would ask, are there any shuttle buses running? Many people hate to drive out of town or you have to get a designated driver so the majority can drink.

NB: It's COCKTAIL, not COCTAIL.

since i have a feeling desertzone, autodrome and all huge events are gonna suck balls .. i think i am gonna go to century village .. friends who went last year said it was great