Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone goin to see Judgejules tomorrow night?
Just curious to know who's gonna be there? Aren't they fab anyway? How about fatboy slim? Any fans around here? I think both are awesome..
Brisbane is definitely gettin better!

normans' coming to brisbane...when???...got a autograph of him...actually no...gave it away to the girl i was with at that time... :x ...whens' he in town?

who's norman? do u mean fatboy slim..? nice name would be.. :lol:

fat boy slim = norman cook (real name)....seen his play 2 times...grt sets...best set i've seen are sasha/digweed/paul van dyk and carl cox...

when/where is fatboy slim gonna be here ?

oh and ya i plan on being at the apartment tonight Big Grin

woah, you've seen the best of all! I'd loove to see paul van dyke or carl cox one day! I can even settle for one hour.. :cry:

Fatboy slim's concert should be on the 5th jan in brisbane convention.
Cream's performing on new year's eve Constantine, what dya think of dj tiesto's 'sunrise' albums, royksopp, and trance sensation album?

Fatboy Slim - Palookaville Tour
5th Jan
Brisbane convention centre and exhibition halls 3&4
8pm - 3am
Tickets from itptickets.com / boxofficeme.com

VIP table booknigs through 04 3431110

Fatboy is wicked, and many people still can't belive he was a member of 80's group the Housemartins.

Thats awesome, i saw him at brighton beach summer of 2002 he did a free gig and there was like 250,000 people ... it was huge ..

lookin forward to this one .. he is good

i like tiesto...i love head candy...not a big fan of trance...house is ma groove...!! :lol: ...i land on the 2nd...hmm 5th sounds like a big possibility...can you buy tickets online...do they ever get completely sold out in brisbane?...curious..

Hey Dude, That's funny! You don't like trance but like Tiesto! The world's number 1 trance DJ? hahahaha :lol:

Look at my previous post, I've mentioned the online ticketing agents.

www.boxofficeme.com & www.itptickets.com

yeah teisto is an exception...only when i am in the mood to rip...and let me further clarify by saying ...i hate "goa" trance = i hate all trance(almost)...gives me goosebumps and takes me to dark and paranoid moonlit nights...looking over your shoulder Big Grin....bring on the anthem happy house anyday!!... Tongue

oh hey choco ...thanks for the online info!!...

hey const, u sure ur not already 'rippin'?! hehe I actually kinda agree about trance, it does make u edgy and paranoid. Happy hardcore and house makes me a little hyper though, and definitely er..happy! Hed kendi is great..there's nothin like those 90's raves, remember 2unlimited? weren't they good? yikes

Depends what kind of trace, uplifting is great, but progressive can get just down right dirty.

paranoia paranoia ...coming to get me...coming to get me...who sang that...hmmm...have you heard of lazy dogg ?...they are awe-f@cking-and then some!!...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview tomorrow Giacomo 5 7,694 11-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Last Post: jacky