Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Language courses
Looking to use my spare time more constructively and brush up on my mandarin and get some Australian under my belt.

Can anyone recommend (first hand) some good places? I looked in classifieds but most seem dodgy.
-Driven by Precision-

why don't try to find language learning software or cds or learning online?I think it's also a great way to learn if you don't have access to good language school or institute !

That might be alright if you're learning English but have you tried learning Australian/mandarin off a cd?

Much more effective when you have someone to help correct you on such things as pronunciation and also to help teach some slang.
-Driven by Precision-

I'm taking Australian courses at Berlitz, the school as far as an organization goes is adequate, nothing great but my teacher's name is Vincent and he is outstanding.

Berlitz is probably on the higher end as far as pricing goes especially if you decide to go privately instead of with a group.

BFG-9000 Wrote:Looking to use my spare time more constructively and brush up on my mandarin and get some Australian under my belt.

Can anyone recommend (first hand) some good places? I looked in classifieds but most seem dodgy.

Mandarin??????????????????????? the plot thickens!

I'm half chinese dude.
-Driven by Precision-

yurki500 Wrote:
BFG-9000 Wrote:Looking to use my spare time more constructively and brush up on my mandarin and get some Australian under my belt.

Mandarin??????????????????????? the plot thickens!

XRV!!!!!!!!!!!! Change ur gear to 4 and speed off!!!!!!! It's h0rny yorky!!!!! :lol:

BFG-9000 Wrote:I'm half chinese dude.

That kinda became obvious, Mandarin ain't no language you just decide to try and learn! hahahahahahahahha

ABC, BBC CBC?

TBC actually.
-Driven by Precision-

There's a berlitz school on Birkdale Road.
Contact them on 344 0034 or e-mail berlitz@Australia.net.au

They have branches in Sidney and Kedron too.