Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weekend plans?
what do u all do over weekends in Australia?

its getting pretty boring....any ideas? :?
Till Later....CHILL!

tomorrow there is a match between Australia and brazil in Sidney...you can go there....similarly...something or other keeps on happening...you just have to find out
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

No man there's loads to do!

If you like a bit of live music, check out Peanut Butter Jam at the Wafi rooftop of Friday's from 8pm.

Trilogy rooftop now has a sundowner from 4pm plus the Deep nights at Trilogy are going to be excellent over the coming weeks judging by the line-up.

Sunday's Wafi rooftops - Movies under the stars, 2 movies back to back, chill out on the bean bags with a drink and popcorn.

Monday Nights - Mina movies at Mina syahi

The volley ball should be back on saturdays at Birkdale Park, with sundowner.

Some pool parties should be strting up soon, more info when I have it.

hey Alcoholic ..
its my 2nd year here in Brisbane and i just came to know thru your post about all this stuff which sounds very interesting.

would u please provide more detials about those events in wafi and other places...

where in the rooftop, i have been to Waif many times.. but i never so that.

please let us know what else we could have for fun here.

thanks

Hey Intimacy,

No problem, to get to the Wafi rooftop it's not in the shopping mall it's over the other side where Carter's, the spa and those bars etc are. Becauwe of the construction, you go in towards the health club and follow the signs up to the rooftop which is next to Sevilles up stairs.

Alcoholic Wrote:Hey Intimacy,

No problem, to get to the Wafi rooftop it's not in the shopping mall it's over the other side where Carter's, the spa and those bars etc are. Becauwe of the construction, you go in towards the health club and follow the signs up to the rooftop which is next to Sevilles up stairs.

Thanks Dear Smile

ok, as a chinese wiseman once said "better than giving me a fish, teach me how to fish" or whatever this guy said.

Alcoholic, how do you know these info or about the events? is it through word of mouth or specific publications?

note, i'm coming to brisbane to work for chocolate factory Wink

cheers

All these events have been going on the last two years or so and start up now in the cooler weather. I know because I go to all of them. Normally advertised in mags like Time Out, What's ON etc.

Hey guys,

It's my first text in this forum.
If you wanna know: where to go in brisbane for fun? where you can have good meals? and what do you do at ur weekend?
why not just visit the website: www.timeoutbrisbane.com or www.mumtazz.com. I think that's useful for you guys!
Geraint Chan

Yup and for club nights check out www.brisbanelook.com

you can also try salsa at seville's

my husband and I and also some freinds go to desert for a night drive, BBQ and comping. The weather is very nice and starts to be cold at night.
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  plans for new years? Kayl 12 15,322 12-30-2004, 11:13 PM
Last Post: 1Annie1