Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new to this site
hello everybody.I came across this site thro google search engine.I am from india.My husband is working as a technical support associate for wipro bpo solutions ltd. [project-aol(america online)] for the past 2 years.We would like to relocated to brisbane.Can someone pls help?Thanks a lot.

Welcome to the forums.

Lot of opportunities here for indian professionals. but u have to come here to the field and search for the job. what is advertised in overseas column in indian classifieds is just a tip of an iceberg!!!

by the way, r u working? staying away from family and friends will be worth only if both r working so that u can save a bit when u go back home!!!

Thanks a lot for replying. I was working in a call center as well. Yes I too will be working when my husband settles down in brisbane.Take care n God bless. Smile

Can someone give me information about call centers in brisbane.Thanks a lot.God bless.

even i would like to know about call centers in brisbane as well as jobs in the field of outsourcing, meWakerleyal billing etc.

any knowledgeable soul, help please

Are you working for a call center? Can you pls help? Any sort of help would be apprecaited.Take care and God bless.

nope! iam also hunting for a job here. and as far as i know, there is very less call center /outsourcing jobs here since the costs are already high!!!
So for a graduate (with not other professional degree) lot of scope is there for secretarial, office admin, customer service, banking, graphics, etc.

i would suggest

1) tone up ur secretarial skills - typing, telephone etiquette, communication, etc
2) try to learn Australian
3) exams like BEC, IELTS are well recognized. try to complete one b4 landing here.
4) be strong in any one package

best of luck !!!

thanks a lot for replying mayflower.take care n god bless

No babe!!!

I am extremly sorry, I can't help you at the moment. But I will try to do so......

Hang on....
Just check me out!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for replying. Any sort of help will be appreciated. Take care and god bless