Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laptop pricelist needed.
Im planning to buy a high end configuration new Laptop (May be Compaq/Toshiba/Dell). Where can I get the pricelist ?

If anybody of you have any idea of the recent prices could you plz let me know with the details you have.

Thanks

hey how r u ??

about the toshiba prices i can get for u a good prices for the laptop u need
but u have to tell me the spacefication ur searching for and after 1 or 2 days i will give you a good price and u can after that check out the market for the same price ^_^ so please give me the spacefications

Thank You,
~ :: Nothing is Impossible :: ~

Im looking for a brand new Laptop with a config of something like this

1.6+ GHz Pentium M processor
1 GB RAM
40 + GB Harddisk
15- 17' Monitor

Im mainly concerned about the speed. May be I am ok to sacrifice features for speed.

Based on the prices I may finalize what i would like to go for ...

no problem i will try to get for you the price maximum on sat and i will also ask for you abt the prices for better config

take care
bye
~ :: Nothing is Impossible :: ~

Hey,

Your actual best bet for a really good deal is to go to computer plaza in Brisbane and shop around, get quotes from different retailers and you can actually play them off one against another with loads of extras thrown in.

A friend of mine managed to get an Acer Travelmate, including an optical mouse and webcam thrown in and got 1,000 AUD off the price just for haggling between vendors. They all still come with a 1 year international warranty.