Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry, posted as guest by accident
Thought everyone should be aware of this book so thought I would make an extra post for you all. Would be very happy to tell you more about it.

My original post was.............

Wild Wadi can be very expensive especially if you have a few people with you.
The best bet is to use vouchers.
I work for the Entertainer which is a huge voucher book. It offers one for one discounts, so when you go to wild wadi with someone else you present the voucher and instead of paying 240AUD for the 2 of you you only pay 120AUD.
It is the best book..one of those must haves. Its mainly restaurants....fine dining, family, bars, cafes ets but there are the 3 wild wadi vouchers, some golf vouchers at various places (the MOntgomerie for instance is 500 AUD a round and you get 3 vouchers for that), the big bus, desert safaris. So much value really. If you were to add it all up it would be worth 50,000AUD and it costs 195AUD. Valid from 1 jan till 31 dec.

If you would like one just give me a call 050 426 3267
I'll get one over to you.
Lisa (fabbo)

hmmm seems like a nice book to get
tell you wat ill take a couple if u come with me and help me to put use some of the vouchers
for example on the safari followed by the dinner an the bottle of wine

wat do you say we gots a deal

hmm sweety
Big Tic J

ill make sure i call u baby after am done wit work mmmmmmm
later
ish

lets say if i buy ten of them books what do i get extra hmmmm :wink:

let me know aight baby

and ISH did you call her is she worth a brother buyin ten books to get to her hmmm fool

THE GREAT ONE
Big Tic J

hahahaha dont u be kissin my ass fool keep my name outta ur line coz u aint worth a dime aiite
ghost
ish

mother F@@ker dont be talkin bout a dime when you rhyme like a mime
you black ass is just worth a nickle so please nigga step back before i hit u with my knuckle an make u buckle to your knee as you chew on my couple best known as my left an right ball so dont mumble stay humble ok .just gooble , hahahahahahaha niiggga u been served

THE GREAT ONE
Big Tic J

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any backpacker guest houses/hotels out there in brisbane? s_kates81 6 12,209 01-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Fraad
  Can't access thread that I posted in secretbrisbane 9 17,985 11-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Last Post: westerndiamond