Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manly West
Anyone no the hours which Manly West is open in Easter?

thanks

You might have to be a bit more specific.....Manly West is a 'suburb' of Brisbane. It kinda stays open all the time. Anything particular in Manly West you were looking for?
There are three types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't.

Suburb???? Manly West is a Ghetto. Full of old houses

yaa ..now peolpe start moving from Manly West all houses will be remove the government will start bullding new houses thier..
LIVE FOR 2MOROW AND LOVE ONLY UR SELF

Manly West is a nightmare. A friend of mine got assaulted 3 times there. The police said she was mad to be a single female living in such a place, they had a massive file on Manly West and they said it where most crime happens and told her to move immediately.

Plus looking out your bedroom window to see a goat being slaughtered in the street is just hideous!

Alcoholic Wrote:Plus looking out your bedroom window to see a goat being slaughtered in the street is just hideous!
mmmm Lovely. Choco r u vegetarian or one of those burger -meat loving ppl who thinks burger is made from baked dung?

PS. I would love to see ppl like Brisbane and pumpkin slaughtered. Oh what a great site would that b!

No I'm not a veggie, but their are slaughter houses for such things. Watching the thing have it's throat slit then all the blood running down the street is hardly nice now is it.

well Manly West u can say is a ghetto place.....well i have lived over there for like 8 years.........and definately its not a place for a gilr live or move around.........and the bazaar area in Manly West i thinks is opened till 12:00 midnight on weekdays and 1:00 am on weekends
cheers!
stay cool!